HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 16, 2012, 05:27 PM
Joined Apr 2011
186 Posts
Discussion
Golf shoot with Hex and Hoverfly

A early AM shoot at the Breckenridge Golf Club.

Shooting the Highlands Golf Course in Breckenridge Colorado. (2 min 4 sec)
Huck Norris is offline Find More Posts by Huck Norris
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
Canada, NL, St John's
Joined Sep 2011
238 Posts
So much times goes into editing video ... but it pays off. Really nice video, especially like the 1:00 minute mark where you pan away from the island in the middle.
Razzil is offline Find More Posts by Razzil
Old Aug 18, 2012, 10:51 AM
USA, CA, Mountain View
Joined Dec 2008
616 Posts
Nicely done. You really have put it all together. Vid is scary smooth. Any post anti shake? Also, what frame and gimbal is that? Finally, were you flying fpv? Thanks!
Earl E Adobtr is offline Find More Posts by Earl E Adobtr
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Current Folding Quad Project
Old Aug 18, 2012, 03:31 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2012
752 Posts
Looks like a cinestar 6 and 2-axis gimbal. very nice stuff! Must take some concentration for those golfers to get a good swing off when the hear a large hex bearing down on them
jcmonty is offline Find More Posts by jcmonty
Old Aug 21, 2012, 09:09 PM
aka Helidaho
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jun 2010
2,764 Posts
That was really nice, I enjoyed every minute of it. Nicely done, great flying and superb setup!
AeroVideoUS is online now Find More Posts by AeroVideoUS
Old Aug 25, 2012, 09:58 AM
Joined Apr 2011
186 Posts
Thanks boys! I did have a few shakes as always. I am very satisfied with CS6 Warp stabilizer. All of the clips have a little bit of warp on them. I like the silky look it gives. All this was LOS as I am too scared to fly FPV with my bigger rigs yet. I rode in a golf cart for the longer shot and just looked up.
Huck Norris is offline Find More Posts by Huck Norris
Old Aug 27, 2012, 12:03 AM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
Joined Dec 2008
1,462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck Norris View Post
Thanks boys! I did have a few shakes as always. I am very satisfied with CS6 Warp stabilizer. All of the clips have a little bit of warp on them. I like the silky look it gives. All this was LOS as I am too scared to fly FPV with my bigger rigs yet. I rode in a golf cart for the longer shot and just looked up.
yes very nice ! , so nice i have a feeling of flying i hope to get this perfection one day! i will try the warp stabilizer me too i just get the cs6 last week
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou