HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 16, 2012, 01:23 PM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
Help!
Need help to identify this helicopter for parts

Hi Guys,

Someone bought me copter a while back from Dubai and i cant seem to find the box nore does the copter say much. I seem to have lost the tail and need to get one but not sure which copter this and which tail wing i should get.

can anyone help, it is the one where you charge directly from the mains and is a bigger size ones.
chrisnasah is offline Find More Posts by chrisnasah
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:41 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,926 Posts
What did you lose on the tail?
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Aug 17, 2012, 07:17 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
sorry forgot to mention i have lost the tail blade.. seems to have come off air and now can not find it hence need a new one.

just to add the dimentions of this helicopter is 30cm in length just to give an idea.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 08:19 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
i think syma s032g looks similar to this so i guess i should be able to buy the tail blades for syma
Old Aug 17, 2012, 08:22 AM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnasah View Post
Hi Guys,

Someone bought me copter a while back from Dubai and i cant seem to find the box nore does the copter say much. I seem to have lost the tail and need to get one but not sure which copter this and which tail wing i should get.

can anyone help, it is the one where you charge directly from the mains and is a bigger size ones.
It's a coaxial heli so doesn't need a tail..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Aug 17, 2012, 10:38 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
well that would be good if it doesnt, will give it a shot without it... just assumed it needed as it came with one and whenever i moved forward or backwards it rotated.

Not sure what difference coaxial heli with others are but am still getting into this hobby but am sure will pick it up soon. Have already ordered v911 from banggood so cant wait for it to arrive.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:43 PM
So Cal
Joined May 2008
2,633 Posts
That's a JM806.

Different canopy, but the same heli shown here.

http://www.all-battery.com/jm806midd...yro-61077.aspx
flyzwell is offline Find More Posts by flyzwell
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:54 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
It's a coaxial heli so doesn't need a tail..
Yes it does. It's a 3 channel, no swashplate. The tail motor is what makes it go forward and back, by pushing up/down. Anything that fits tight on the motor shaft should work. Try the tail rotor from an MSR or MCPx at your local hobby shop. If it's anything more complex, buy something else and save that for parts.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14