HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 11:39 AM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99 View Post
How big? I need (really close to new condition, like no strikes, just flight) and they have to be 325mm.
I don't know the exact size. They are currently on a Blade 400 3D. Last time I looked at them they were in excellent condition.
microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
Old Mar 08, 2013, 11:58 AM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
DJO's Avatar
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,556 Posts
Forgot to post this here. This is the video for the build specs of my FPV PopWing v2.0..

Episode 65: FPV PopWing v2.0 Build Info (0 min 0 sec)




Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Montreal and New Hampshire 2014
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:00 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
Keenan smith's Avatar
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,833 Posts
When it Snows In London ( Due to snow again this weekend) the Entire City and Wherever else it Snows Grinds to a Halt, Schools Closed, Trains not Running, Busses Sliding into Eachother and SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!
Keenan smith is online now Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:23 PM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
AD.'s Avatar
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
But we don't have to add snow days on to our term time.
So, no one cares
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:26 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
Keenan smith's Avatar
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,833 Posts
Yuppers! The UK School system Is EPIC-isH
Keenan smith is online now Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:33 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
DJO's Avatar
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,556 Posts
So far I've only gotten a few days taken off from various places throughout the rest of the year because of all of the snow days. It's better than staying until past the middle of June and then going back at the end of August!



Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Montreal and New Hampshire 2014
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:45 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan smith View Post
When it Snows In London ( Due to snow again this weekend) the Entire City and Wherever else it Snows Grinds to a Halt, Schools Closed, Trains not Running, Busses Sliding into Eachother and SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!
Are you in the city? (where you live?) We need to fly or something next time I'm there! I stay on Gloucester
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:50 PM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
AD.'s Avatar
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Are you in the city? (where you live?) We need to fly or something next time I'm there! I stay on Gloucester
That is FAR!
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 01:51 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD. View Post
That is FAR!
Really?
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Mar 08, 2013, 01:52 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD. View Post
That is FAR!
NOT IN GLOUCESTER! On Gloucester road in London! The Hotel there !
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:04 PM
Suspended Account
United States, NY, Mamaroneck
Joined Jan 2013
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO View Post
So far I've only gotten a few days taken off from various places throughout the rest of the year because of all of the snow days. It's better than staying until past the middle of June and then going back at the end of August!



Dan
We had like a week off for sandy
Jboyyy is offline Find More Posts by Jboyyy
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:10 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
acetech09's Avatar
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD. View Post
That is FAR!
Your FAR is different than our FAR. For you, it's 6-7 hours from Glasgow to London, between the two biggest cities on that island, if I recall correctly. It's 8 hours from San Francisco to Los Angeles, the 2 biggest cities in one out of 50 states here in the US. And I'm making that drive in a few weeks to deliver and set up a FPV plane I'm building for a friend that lives down there.
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:18 PM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
AD.'s Avatar
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetech09 View Post
Your FAR is different than our FAR. For you, it's 6-7 hours from Glasgow to London, between the two biggest cities on that island, if I recall correctly. It's 8 hours from San Francisco to Los Angeles, the 2 biggest cities in one out of 50 states here in the US. And I'm making that drive in a few weeks to deliver and set up a FPV plane I'm building for a friend that lives down there.
That sounds so pointless to me though.
I would never think of driving that far just for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
NOT IN GLOUCESTER! On Gloucester road in London! The Hotel there !
Only two tubes or something to get out and fly somewhere.
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:35 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
Keenan smith's Avatar
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD. View Post
That is FAR!
Yeah im in london, hackney to be precise, shoot me a pm if your interested in flying
Keenan smith is online now Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Mar 08, 2013, 02:38 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
Keenan smith's Avatar
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
NOT IN GLOUCESTER! On Gloucester road in London! The Hotel there !
Yup just a tube journey by the sounds of it
Keenan smith is online now Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 737 Sep 27, 2014 07:40 PM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5492 Aug 30, 2014 06:08 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM