HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 02:16 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts
Haha it won't be for a while, I'm not sure if I'm going to add the Schwing in there... don't have many photos of it, and it was more of a scratchbuild kinda thing, so I think I'll skip that and do the Edge. I need more photos of the Edge first, and maybe some more information on it? I can start it now I guess...

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: WASP 280 Mini Quad
Old Aug 25, 2012, 02:20 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Guess so
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Old Aug 25, 2012, 02:22 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts
It's in progress.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:10 PM
RCAddict16
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:54 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts
Here's the 3DHS 41'' Edge article so far:

https://sites.google.com/site/djopro...hs-41-edge-540

Dan
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:57 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
nvm
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:11 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Hey guys I think this will be my first glider http://www.nitroplanes.com/60a-dy8929-sonic185-arf.html
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:13 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts
Get a DLG!!!!!! Did you watch those videos from before?
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
There's really no cheap DLG from anyone but HK.....and I'm not paying that much shipping. Nitroplanes is in the US and they have decent customer service. And I could get this fr $90, or an alula. Not much of a decision considering this has a 73" ws.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:31 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts

I'm afraid that you don't know what you're talking about. HK's ONLY DLG is the Binary, and I didn't even purchase my Binary from HK.

http://www.mountainmodels.com/produc...roducts_id=205

http://www.mountainmodels.com/produc...roducts_id=212

http://www.soaringusa.com/Apache-DLG.html

http://www.soaringusa.com/Mini-Firew...CM-FW-391.html

Dan
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:55 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
All of that is expensive as heck..............dude you know that ARF in china-talk is basically plug and play. It comes with motor, ESC, and all servos pre-installed.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:59 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
Joined Oct 2011
3,562 Posts
The Binary 900 DLG is a kit, and it's around $140. A DLG with a motor? I don't think we're talking about the same thing, LOL

Neither Mountain Models nor SoaringUSA is from China either.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by DJO; Aug 25, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 07:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Oh woops haha. So you spent $140 and it broke?!!!! That's lame..........
Old Aug 25, 2012, 08:16 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
LOL. Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, shiloh, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. 

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. 

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) 

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me. 

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. 

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 08:38 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,012 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16 View Post
LOL. Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, shiloh, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. 

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. 

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) 

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me. 

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. 

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.
What do you mean your retired? I thought you were 15? Or did you find this joke somewhere?
zmonster97 is online now Find More Posts by zmonster97
Closed Thread