SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:34 AM
ODB VI September 2014
United States, OK, Weleetka
Joined Dec 2000
8,523 Posts
Alert
Attention sponsor and donors!!!

We are updating the banners we put up each year for the fly in. One of them we have made a practice of listing the sponsors on.
So if you are thinking of donating or sponsoring any part of the event please contact me! We want to put you on the banner. It is 4'X8' And makes a good backdrop for pictures!
The clock IS ticking but there is still time to join us in helping find a cure for MS. Any and all donations are helpful and gratefully appreciated!
Wes
1987tc is online now Find More Posts by 1987tc
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New Club in Oklahoma forming.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:01 PM
ODB VI September 2014
Joined Dec 2000
8,523 Posts
In any group there are always those few......

In any group there are always those few people.... You know the ones.... Every group has them.....
The ones you can always count on to come through! ( not what you thought huh?)
With the fly in there has repeatedly been some of those.
crxmanpat who owns Nico Hobbies. Is one of them.
So is Buzz who skippers Buzz's Boatyard is another.
Hobby king has since last year been there for us too.
And some individuals too have been there when we needed them most. Like Larry ( Warningshot)
And Brett too. He has not been able to be involved this year but has been a HUGE help in past fly ins.

And not to forget the people who attend like Phil who bring some awesome models to fly ( and he donates too with nothing to gain but helping.)
And Ralph who along with Phil flies some great models.
And Tom too who comes and adds to the fun and has helped more then he knows.

There are a lot of others too. Both at the event and behind the scenes who make the event possible. And with out whom it would have never got off the ground. No matter what happens with this and future Dust Bowl Fly Ins. I want to say THANK YOU all very much for all you have done and do for the fly in.

I wish I could list everyone. But I can't. But I just want everyone to know that it means more then I can tell you to have you all part of this.

Wes
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2012, 09:30 PM
ODB VI September 2014
Joined Dec 2000
8,523 Posts
Anouncer

We could also a smooth talking announcer at the fly in!
So here is your chance to wow the people with you golden voice!
RCG Plus Member