HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mikeyz3385, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 08:22 PM
Mike
Joined Aug 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Custom Machining For Custom Parts And Ideas

Hello everyone,
My name is Mike and I've been a fan of the RC world for quiet some time. Having owned a Nitro Stampede, I found myself experimenting with creating my own parts from scratch to my own design. Sadly I no longer own the car but have followed my dream of making something from nothing. I own a small hobby/side job business that I do small machining on practically anything that walks through the door. Recently I finished a single cylinder 4 cycle gas engine that runs completely from scratch. Currently I'm working on a V-Twin(1" bore). I feel as though i can really help out the RC fanatics by machining that "one-off" thicker axle or specific control arms that they've always wished to have. Even if anyone has any ideas of something new I can always draw something up with CAD and show a picture before the machining process. Any ideas, or even suggestions of parts please PM me.

Thank you all,
Mike S.
mikeyz3385 is offline Find More Posts by mikeyz3385
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:43 PM
United States, PA, Bethlehem
Joined Sep 2011
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I don't own one anymore but noone makes it... would be aluminum bulkheads for slash 4x4 they would be same for stampede 4x4 and possibly xo1
raw111 is offline Find More Posts by raw111
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:57 PM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,515 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
An actual aluminum air boat would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyz3385 View Post
Hello everyone,
My name is Mike and I've been a fan of the RC world for quiet some time. Having owned a Nitro Stampede, I found myself experimenting with creating my own parts from scratch to my own design. Sadly I no longer own the car but have followed my dream of making something from nothing. I own a small hobby/side job business that I do small machining on practically anything that walks through the door. Recently I finished a single cylinder 4 cycle gas engine that runs completely from scratch. Currently I'm working on a V-Twin(1" bore). I feel as though i can really help out the RC fanatics by machining that "one-off" thicker axle or specific control arms that they've always wished to have. Even if anyone has any ideas of something new I can always draw something up with CAD and show a picture before the machining process. Any ideas, or even suggestions of parts please PM me.

Thank you all,
Mike S.
PontiusPilate is online now Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Old Aug 17, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mike
Joined Aug 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raw111 View Post
I don't own one anymore but noone makes it... would be aluminum bulkheads for slash 4x4 they would be same for stampede 4x4 and possibly xo1
Did you check on ebay? Do you also have a picture? As for a complete boat that would be too big of a project to actually sell. The engine i'm building now I only have the crank case, and the two cylinders done (vtwin) and that took me over 30hrs to complete.
mikeyz3385 is offline Find More Posts by mikeyz3385