HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Bonestockz06, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Sold
SOLD DJI NAZA Controller and GPS Unit

Bought in June and have about 20 flights (just flew today as well). Selling to fund some lipos for my Gaui X5. The GPS has some scratches as I flipped the ship on manual mode but works 100%. $185 for NAZA and $125 for GPS. or $295 for both. Look at my feedback and buy with confidence.
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 01:53 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, St Helena
Joined Jun 2011
228 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
PM on the way...
Foam boy is offline Find More Posts by Foam boy
Old Aug 14, 2012, 01:55 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
windfou's Avatar
Joined Dec 2008
1,462 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
i have to learn why people crashing with naza gps because i want one but i don't want to crash like you have done with the gps lol
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:01 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfou View Post
i have to learn why people crashing with naza gps because i want one but i don't want to crash like you have done with the gps lol
People crash because there is a manual mode that allows you to get wicked crazy and do flips, rolls and haul ass. If your in manual mode then you will run the risk of crashing as it will feel somewhat as a collective pitch heli.

You can keep it in GPS or ATT mode but I don't consider that flying. I hope that explains it.
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:06 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
windfou's Avatar
Joined Dec 2008
1,462 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonestockz06 View Post
People crash because there is a manual mode that allows you to get wicked crazy and do flips, rolls and haul ass. If your in manual mode then you will run the risk of crashing as it will feel somewhat as a collective pitch heli.

You can keep it in GPS or ATT mode but I don't consider that flying. I hope that explains it.
ok great explanation ! i crash my self so many times since 2 years but i enjoy so much multirotors i do care to spend money on this hobby !

good luck with your sell this is a great deal but i am sure you dont ship to canada
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:08 PM
No you cant fly it.
kicekilla's Avatar
United States, CA, Ridgecrest
Joined Mar 2011
1,266 Posts
Trader Rating: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfou View Post
i have to learn why people crashing with naza gps because i want one but i don't want to crash like you have done with the gps lol
Everyone crashes. You could press rth and run it through a tree and crash (heard that happen before haha) or be in position hold and a prop breaks ... Ect. Ect.




Great deal!
kicekilla is offline Find More Posts by kicekilla
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:10 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicekilla View Post
Everyone crashes. You could press rth and run it through a tree and crash (heard that happen before haha) or be in position hold and a prop breaks ... Ect. Ect.




Great deal!
Good one, it could happen too. Ohh, and what about activating your RTH and then remembering that you had plugged the battery in the parking lot, lmao.. JK
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:26 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
windfou's Avatar
Joined Dec 2008
1,462 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonestockz06 View Post
Good one, it could happen too. Ohh, and what about activating your RTH and then remembering that you had plugged the battery in the parking lot, lmao.. JK
lol! RTH and crash the roof of the brand new corvette
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:26 PM
Registered User
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Jan 2010
93 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
PMed
azred is offline Find More Posts by azred
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfou View Post
lol! RTH and crash the roof of the brand new corvette
Fack yeah, rotfl.
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by azred View Post
PMed
Paypal info provided. Ill pm you upon receipt of payment.
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:47 PM
Registered User
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Jan 2010
93 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by windfou View Post
lol! RTH and crash the roof of the brand new corvette

I hit RTH once and it thought the fast way back was through the roof of my neighbor's house, I had no idea how hard a big hexa can hit till i got the bill.
azred is offline Find More Posts by azred
Old Aug 14, 2012, 02:50 PM
Registered User
Bonestockz06's Avatar
United States, NJ
Joined Sep 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by azred View Post
I hit RTH once and it thought the fast way back was through the roof of my neighbor's house, I had no idea how hard a big hexa can hit till i got the bill.
LOL, thats crazy ish... Payment Received sir, I will have it out to you first thing in the morning as promised.

Thanks
Bonestockz06 is offline Find More Posts by Bonestockz06
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:44 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
windfou's Avatar
Joined Dec 2008
1,462 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by azred View Post
I hit RTH once and it thought the fast way back was through the roof of my neighbor's house, I had no idea how hard a big hexa can hit till i got the bill.
they should use a sticker RTNH not RTH
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found DJI Naza Controller and/or GPS Unit AEMontoya Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 0 Jun 18, 2012 06:03 AM