SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 14, 2012, 03:00 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23 View Post
Fck them. If that was me, I would fly the plane into their car, to hell what the AMA thinks.

Haha just kidding. But really that sucks
Strap your flame suit on........
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 03:42 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23 View Post
Fck them. If that was me, I would fly the plane into their car, to hell what the AMA thinks.

Haha just kidding. But really that sucks
I had a thought of putting some more leds on my radjet and hitting their windshield at 120mph, that would show them :P and put me to jail, but thats not the point
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Aug 14, 2012, 03:57 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29 View Post
I had a thought of putting some more leds on my radjet and hitting their windshield at 120mph, that would show them :P and put me to jail, but thats not the point
Put your flamesuit on too. Some FOG is guaranteed to come along and yell at you for that
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 14, 2012, 04:09 PM
Koo
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16 View Post
Put your flamesuit on too. Some FOG is guaranteed to come along and yell at you for that
You mean a one like on hunger games lol? That would definitely look interesting
Old Aug 14, 2012, 04:31 PM
dusty bible = dirty life
Oklahoma City OK USA Where fakts still exist even if they are ignored
Joined Aug 2000
2,792 Posts
Be greatful you can wash it off. While in college I was walking along a major four lane road with a friend. The locals didn't care for us much. Someone doing 45 mph threw out a paper cup half filled with ice. It hit me in the center of my chest. It knocked me clean off my feet and tossed me back 4 feet from where I was. The paper edge of the cup had cut a circular hole in my chest and bruised my sternum. Had trouble breathing for a week. Just move farther from the road!
Majortomski is offline Find More Posts by Majortomski
Old Aug 14, 2012, 04:39 PM
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrodgers View Post
I have to play devil's advocate and ask, what happens to the soy when you crash your airplane and you have to go traipsing through the soy in the dark? What do you do when you damage the farmer's soy when you crash your airplane into it?

I don't fly above crops. I have twice the field beside and behind me than the RC club field. When there is corn, soy, wheat, or any crop in it, I don't fly above it. Last year for example, I could not fly behind my house as corn was planted. This year, nothing planted so I can fly beside or behind my property. I stand on my own property though, not 20 feet into someone else's property.

I was just wondering what folks do? I see people mention flying above the corn field, soy field, and such all the time here. Those crops are someone's livelyhood.
we got permission from the farmer to fly in his wheat field, as long as we stayed in between the rows as much as possible.
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd
Old Aug 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,528 Posts
Quote:
120mph, huh? Would that be the same Radjet that recently lost its nose because it lacked the power to take off?
C₄H₁₀ is online now Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Aug 14, 2012, 07:34 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,509 Posts
Assuming they're already driving 60-70mph, the radjet should be able to take up the slack.
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:12 PM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jul 2011
2,149 Posts
When I fly around my neighborhood, I hear the "cool" kids yelling for me to crash my plane. whatever so long I crash into them...Or better yet, crash into their car.....when they complain, tell them not to throw stuff to distract you while flying and thses types of things won't happen.
JDMJim is offline Find More Posts by JDMJim
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:04 AM
Joined Mar 2010
1,337 Posts
YES, WAY off the road...

You want to live to be an old fart, don't you??
rtbates is offline Find More Posts by rtbates
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:16 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
I'm sorry to say this, but if you had of had something thrown at you from a city 40 miles south of me it would have been a hail of bullets! New Orleans, where my 22 year old son was gunned down in 2004 over $15.00 and a watch Dave/Zee
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:49 PM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
United States, MA, Amherst
Joined Apr 2012
797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee View Post
I'm sorry to say this, but if you had of had something thrown at you from a city 40 miles south of me it would have been a hail of bullets! New Orleans, where my 22 year old son was gunned down in 2004 over $15.00 and a watch Dave/Zee
Dude, thats horrible! I'm really sorry
Felt_ripper 23 is offline Find More Posts by Felt_ripper 23
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:18 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
I shouldn't have posted that..anyhow, it's 2012.......the great healer..time, all's good Dave/Zee
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:04 PM
Koo
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post
120mph, huh? Would that be the same Radjet that recently lost its nose because it lacked the power to take off?
Yesh :P I ran her yesterday and was doing around 80 mph with a 20 amp 3 cell.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:05 AM
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,355 Posts
get a concealed carry permit and use it man . You haven't seen anything yet,best to be prepared.
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd