Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by artasb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 04:23 PM
Lord of the wings
United States, OH, Tallmadge
Joined Nov 2009
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Wanted
Tailwind Gliders DVD's

Hello,

I am interested in the Tailwind Gliders DVD set.
If you have these DVD's and are interested to sell them send me a pm with price inclusive shipping please.

Thanks for looking,

Antonius
artasb is offline Find More Posts by artasb
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:55 AM
Red Merle ALES
United States, Mt, Helena
Joined Apr 2002
5,312 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Antonius, thanks for your interest in the instructional DVD's, I hope you can find a set but I think folks are quite fond of them.

If anyone else is interested in these DVD's they are on sale through the end of the month.

Curtis Suter
www.TailwindGliders.com

Here's some recent customer comments:
"I have already tried my first automatic cut. It was better than I had expected !! The surface of the wing is almost perfect, just a pair of places where the wire is “jumped” a little."
David in Switzerland

"I watched the first segment on DLG booms last night and learned more in that time than all the reading I've done so far."
Brian in Maryland
Curtis Suter is offline Find More Posts by Curtis Suter
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:11 AM
Red Merle ALES
United States, Mt, Helena
Joined Apr 2002
5,312 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sale ending Soon!

The sale ends at the end of the month.

Curtis Suter