SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by toxic-trip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:08 PM
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2007
385 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Sold
Giant Scale T-34 Tank, AZ only

I started this project back in high school when I had plenty of time on my hands, but it then sat for a few years on a shelf, I am almost done with college now but I do not have time to finish it. I modeled it after a T-34 Russian WWII tank in I believe it was a 1/5 scale.

Here is what I was going for:http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T005/

I have the entire main chassis done, one track is done, however I could not find another seatbelt to finish the other track, I have all of the track "rubber" grips to complete the tank. It uses my brother super old power wheels motors and transmission (able to carry ~100lbs). I am selling for cheap as it is just taking up room but I cannot get my self to to throw it away.

Tank: $40

Tucson or Phoenix, AZ local sales only!

P.S. I can also include a paintball marker with lots of extras (I bought for the tank) for an extra $100.
toxic-trip is offline Find More Posts by toxic-trip
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread