Closed Thread
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:23 PM
www.raysmodels.ca
Victoria B.C. Canada
Joined Aug 2004
97 Posts
Discussion
Can you help me with this Saito?

Yet another newbie......lots of experience with Saito airplane engines but this one is steam and I know little about it. I picked up a SaitoT3DR,a B3 boiler and alcohol burner.....its new but without instructions.
Does anyone happen to have instructions for this outfit?....or know where I may find them?
Secondly, Seems to me that the three units need to be mounted on some kind of tray that I can bolt the units onto and then install the whole thing into the boat as a single unit, correct? I wonder exactly what this tray should look like? I also wonder what space should be left between the burner nozzle and the boiler opening?
Naturally I am anxious to get this unit running but want to do it right......lots more questions after I get the first things figured out.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Ray
www.raysmodels.ca
Raymac is offline Find More Posts by Raymac
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread