HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 06:27 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
For Sale
HK F-20a SimonK flashed ESCs X's 4, Turnigy Aerodrive SK2822-1200 motors X's 3

I have here the power system of my quad's last setup that just isn't powerful enough for my needs. I moving to some 35XX sized motors and some 30a ESCs, so I wont have a need for these any more.

First off, 4 HK F-20a ESCs flashed with SimonK firmware. I just replaced the wires on them (I got them used and they were too short for me) and unfortunately don't have any shrink wrap to fit them, so there's a piece of electrical tap around each just to hold the heat sink on. These work great and when I used them didn't hardly even get warm to the touch. They'll come just as pictured with bare ends, no connectors, but they are tinned and ready to accept the connector of your choice.

I'm also throwing in a HK power distribution board. They're only rated for 20 amps max, so it's not going to suite my new setup. I removed the battery lead as I'll be needing it to make a harness, so it'll need a new one soldered on.

$50 takes them

Second, 3 Turnigy Aerodrive SK28-22-1200 motors. It was 4, but one of them is toasted internally (thus the reason for my upgrade in the first place), but it's included for parts (shaft, prop adapter, bearings, etc). The bad one is marked with a red sharpie on the bottom (see photos below). They could probably use a little oil in the bearings, but they work great. Also included is extra hardware, mounting plates, and some used prop adapters for spares.

$30

All prices include shipping and I'll provide a tracking # as well. If you'd like the entire lot, I'll knock $10 off and you can take it all for $70
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Last edited by iamsuperbleeder; Aug 12, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:20 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Price drop on the motors

$20 takes them

Price firm on the ESCs. I don't need to sell them, so if they don't go I'll just hang onto them for another project
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Old Aug 16, 2012, 09:14 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,819 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
PM'd about ESC's.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Closed Thread