SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by glazzies, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 04:37 PM
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
A-10 Twin 35mm EDF Micro Jet EPO (BNF)

I got this from HobbyKing and attempted to fly it twice. The first time it ran into a curb after trying to pull up and not being able to. The control horn for the eleveator was not glued in well, it was an easy fix. It caused a couple of cracks that I repaired and show in the pictures I took. The 2nd attempt was on a WAY too windy day and I realized I should set low rates as after taking off my attempt to compensate for the wind did a roll in less than a second and I ended up getting just a foot off the ground before "landing" upside down.

I have decided this is not for me (did some flights on the sim and I still think so).
It sold for over $100 itself, I added an OrangeRX R415 and am including 2 ZIPPY Compact 850mAh 2S 25C Lipo Packs.

I tried to show any minor damage that was caused, nothing that should cause any change in flight performance. I had to add some glue to one of the landing gear to get it to stay in from the start.

I have packed it back up and am willing to ship it. Please make me an offer in cash (PayPal) or a trade of some type. Looking at bigger planes, wings, warbirds, etc.

Looking for around $90, but will consider all offers.

Click here for more pics.

Details from HK website:

This tiny Jet is amazing, EPO foam combined with its featherweight stats means it will be very forgiving of the odd less than 100% landing. The twin 35mm Fan Units & ESC's are pre-installed as are the elevator/aileron servos, the model comes in 2 pieces so all you have to do when it arrives is screw on the wing, hook up the RC equipment to a Reciever that uses Micro Molex 3 Pin conectors, such as the HobbyKing OrangeRX 4 Channel Micro reciever and you are ready to go...... where were we? Ah yes, on a high speed, low altitude straffing run in the local park, basketball court, in fact pretty well anywhere. The A-10 also comes with optional fixed landing gear, so field or pavement, this brilliant little A-10 can go anywhere.

The box the model arrives in is really handy for not only transporting the model to prevent hanger rash but the spare pockets in the packing foam are ideal for carrying spare Lipolys and you will have so much fun with this, I would carry a few! This jet is so cute, even your wife will like it!

Specs:
Wing Span: 465mm
Length: 465mm
Flying Weight: 155g
Wing Area: 3.84dm2
Wing Loading: 40.3g/dm2
EDF: 2 x 35mm with Brushless Outrunner Motor
ESC: 2 x 6A w/BEC
Servo: 3 x 2g

Includes:
Optional Missiles
3 Blade Fan Rotor
glazzies is offline Find More Posts by glazzies
Last edited by glazzies; Aug 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2012, 09:19 PM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Offer received via PM. Will consider any offer.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:59 AM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Best offer recieved so far is $70 shipped. If no better offers in the next day or so I will take it, but was hoping for a little more to fund the next project.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:17 PM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Sold pending payment.
Closed Thread