HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2012, 01:47 PM
uk. northampton
Joined May 2009
998 Posts
Discussion
Windows 7 won't load after using naza config tool?

Anyone had a problem with windows 7 not loading, it comes up with the welcome screen and the little blue circle spinning but will not go any further, I post here and am sure its not related but the last thing I did on my pc before this happened was use the naza dji config tool to set naza fc.
ripmax is offline Find More Posts by ripmax
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2012, 02:00 PM
United States, MD, Annapolis
Joined Jun 2011
504 Posts
I have windows 7 64bit, and The NAZA software did not do that to my system. Everything works fine. I assume you've tried normal boot several time and it stalled several times. If that's the case I would boot up in safe mode (using F8 right after the BIOS screen) and if that works then you can run system restore.

Russ
rampa202 is offline Find More Posts by rampa202
Old Aug 12, 2012, 02:29 PM
uk. northampton
Joined May 2009
998 Posts
Thanks for info, sure its not naza but was the last thing I did before it crashed, used it lots before with no probs, been trying to sort it all day! this post was a last resort before my pc either gets launched out the window or taken to a computer expert, it will boot up in safe mode and tried a restore point but still the same.

Thanks again for reply, I know this is the wrong place to post really!
ripmax is offline Find More Posts by ripmax