Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 11, 2012, 07:27 PM
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
Discussion
15% off-

I put my Corsair in the shopping car t at 101 and on checkout the price changed to 119- I would like this fixed I opened up a support ticket also- I received an email with the promo pricing good for till the 13th- The email show the corsair for $101 I already place the order would like an adjustment-
luigirox is offline Find More Posts by luigirox
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:43 AM
United States, GA, Douglasville
Joined Apr 2012
174 Posts
I received the same email, went through the paypal screens and got to the very last screen and received a message, "...price of the corsair has been adjusted from $101 to $119..." Of course I backed out because that was not the deal I expected. Why in the heck would I buy this corsair from NP for 119 when I can purchase the corsair locally for the same price (albeit a month from now).
Nitroplanes, that was very, very crooked. I know you have the right to adjust prices, but the email states the $101 price for the corsair until August 13th and you did not honor that. That's just plain dishonest.
Olearsenewbie is offline Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:32 PM
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
I am still waiting to from them to adjust the price for me
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:41 AM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jul 2011
2,138 Posts
I see and hear about this alot. the sight gets all willy nilly with prices and everything is messed up....You need to keep up on your game. stop embarrassing yourself with bad email campaigns with bogus prices. that's bait and switch tactics
JDMJim is offline Find More Posts by JDMJim
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
Update well the sent me shipping label then sent me another email a day later saying the plane is now on back order and will take 2- 4 weeks to be in stock.
Talk customer support on the phone and they said they would honor the price in the email and credit my paypal still waiting, But I still would have to wait 2-4 weeks for my plane. Little weird that they would sell more plane then they have in stock-
I am a little frustrated with this-
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:42 PM
United States, IL, Marseilles
Joined Jul 2012
23 Posts
I had almost the same thing happen. I ordered the Corsair on Aug. 10th, right after it went on sale. i was told it was in stock & would be shipped. I got a notice from UPS that a shipping label was being created,& given a tracking number. The plane went out of stock a few days later. The price was $101.15 plus shipping. Checking the UPS site over the next few days, all i got was the notice of the same shipping label being created. Fast forward to today & i get ahold of live chat & they tell me someone must have ordered ahead of me & got my plane. If it didn't go out of stock til a few days later, how could that be?
That really teed me off, as i was led to beleive that it was shipped.
Just venting, because i am still waiting for wing mounting screws for my T-28 that was shipped back in May without them. After 3 live chats since them & a lot of promises to take care of it, i still have recieved nothing. The last chat i was even told they would take the parts out of a plane in stock & ship them. LOL!
I have had the T-28 since the middle of May & still no wing screws.
So much for NP's customer service & there ordering dept. sucks also!!!!
benj38 is online now Find More Posts by benj38