HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2012, 12:40 PM
UH-1 Gunship, AH-1G jock 69-71
So Cal ... Kingdom of Taxes
Joined Nov 2008
441 Posts
Everyone should note, nitro planes refuses to make refund!!

Everyone should note that AFTER Raiden Charlie PROMISED to make a FULL REFUND Upon Receiveing the RMA Returned E-Retracts, including the return shipping costs on defective E-Retracts that DO NOT WORK with any Airtronics Radio I tried them with, has REFUSED TO MAKE THE REFUND!! Even after having the RETURNED Merchandise now for TWO WEEKS!!

I Filed a Dispute with my Credit Card Company as a safety precaution, it had to wait 30 days for NitroPlanes to respond, NO Credit has been given to me, NO double refund .... YET NITRO PLANES REFUSES TO MAKE THE REFUND!!

BEWARE OF NITRO PLANES two face liars!!
makeitworst is offline Find More Posts by makeitworst
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:28 AM
UH-1 Gunship, AH-1G jock 69-71
So Cal ... Kingdom of Taxes
Joined Nov 2008
441 Posts
Nitro planes refused to make refund!!!

Just a Warning to Everyone. Raiden Charlie is a LIAR. After he gave me an RMA to return Faulty E-RETRACTS for a full refund PLUS shipping, Raiden Tech (AKA Nitro Planes) REFUSED to voluntarily REFUND MY MONEY!! they had the returned E-Retracts for 3 weeks and refuse to make the refund credit to my CC account.

Instead I had to File a Complaint with the Credit Card company and they "docked" NitroPlanes credit card account to give me my money back!!

Raiden Tech (AKA Nitro Planes) is NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY!
makeitworst is offline Find More Posts by makeitworst