HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:01 AM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Traxxas 1/10 E-Revo / Summit parts - A LOT OF THEM - ALL BRAND NEW!

I've listed all this stuff once before, but I still have a lot of it left so it's going back up.

Long story short, was building an E-Revo from the ground up, got to the point where it was time to buy the power system, it sat, interests was lost in it, so it's getting parted back out.

Most of these parts will go on a Summit as well, as I'm sure most of you are aware of.

If any of these prices seem close to retail, keep in mind that all of these are BRAND NEW! Everything was bought brand new and they were assembled as a rolling chassis at one time, but have never been ran.

All prices are shipped to your door, and Iím only shipping to the continental US. If you want multiple things, I'll take more $$ off the more you purchase. Tracking # included with everything.

I sell on a first come first serve bases, but will not hold onto and not sale any parts for long. If I get no response or payment within 24 hours after a purchase is agreed upon, I have the right to offer it to the next guy.

Differentials - $20 EACH. buy with a bulkhead listed below for $3 less each!

Bulkheads - $15 for the front set, $10 for the rear set, or both sets for $20
Comes with all the end brackets, steering stops, and rocker mounts shown in the photos

Control arm set - front $10, rear $10, or all for $20 and the pins listed below come FREE

Control arm pin set - $5

Axle carriers - $15
Comes with bearings. Also included is the outer dust boots, but only 7 of them. Sometime in the tare down one has gotten lost.

Rocker arm set - $10
Comes with all bearings. Also included is a bag of long travel rockers, but one piece is missing (the font left top one).

Link set - $10
All suspension and steering links, as well as an unopened bag of the front adjustment hardware.

Steering bellcrank and linkages - $5

Body mounts - $10
Front and rear come together for one price

Nitro Revo bumpers - $10
Both come together for one price; include oval mounts on them

Everything together comes to $134 at best prices with combos. If interested in buying the entire lot of parts listed above, I'll knock some more $ off and call it $125 even.
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread