SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 11, 2012, 04:24 AM
Joined Aug 2012
17 Posts
New Product
EPO beginner airplane-55mm EDF or pusher prop

In the model show, I saw a great beginner airplane, after checking the video in the youtube, I think this airplane is more suitable for the person who is a little better than new hand.

The advertising post

I bought one, the EPO is quite good and the package is also OK.

When first assembly, I made it a EDF airplane.

Looks very good. the performace ,it is perfect

Next time, I will try the prop power system , see how it works, As I saw in the model show, it is very easy to change EDF into pusher. I want to try it.

I think , i just need to take the EDF cover off and put the pusher cover on it. asseble the prop and motor, then cable connection, it can be a pusher beginner airplane.
rcfanfun is offline Find More Posts by rcfanfun
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2012, 06:22 AM
PowerTower
United Kingdom, England, Bristol
Joined Aug 2009
1,077 Posts
Looks okay, easy introduction to EDF, I suspect performance will be a bit better with pusher-prop config (more thrust likely). It's a similar design platform to other 'beginner' models, it has the usual attributes to minimise running-gear damage. I would say it will serve well as a stepping stone towards more complex models
RWData is offline Find More Posts by RWData
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:22 PM
Joined Aug 2012
17 Posts
I found the video with EDF in the youtube.
ZETA Dolphin Jet 55mm EDF beginner airplane (3 min 58 sec)

It seems that EDF is also very good. As i have the same thought as you that the pusher prop will be better. so now, i am trying to get pusher setup and test it.
rcfanfun is offline Find More Posts by rcfanfun