HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by stuball56, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:49 AM
Which way is up?
Michigan, USA
Joined Mar 2008
686 Posts
Build Log
Model Aero Polaris Seaplane Park model

I recieved my kit and have started working on this build, which is my first. My first plane too. I have been running land vehicles and boats for a while, but never an aircraft. Well, I did have a short time with the AR Drone, but sold it, didnt like it.
Anyway, here is the start of my Polaris Seaplane build:

Well packaged it was, here is all the parts that came with the kit, bought from ModelAero website.

Very nice decals
stuball56 is offline Find More Posts by stuball56
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2012, 06:10 AM
Which way is up?
Michigan, USA
Joined Mar 2008
686 Posts
Coming along

Learning as I go, enjoying the process so far. Some mistakes, but none that seem unable to correct.

Gluing the bottom of the fuselage

Tail assembly, quite tricky getting this thing built, and the servo fitted. Still have to glue it in place, lots of sanding on this part, but looks not bad.

Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:19 AM
Which way is up?
Michigan, USA
Joined Mar 2008
686 Posts

Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:19 PM
Which way is up?
Michigan, USA
Joined Mar 2008
686 Posts
Getting a little more done each day. The decals sort of got the best of me, lol. They are a little tricky to get right, and patience is required, not one of my best traits. With help from the forums I am getting there. Waiting on some parts from Tower to complete this build.

Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:22 AM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,472 Posts
Nice kit i have always wanted to build one of those...was going to scratchbuild one the summer past..but jsut to much stuff on the go..dont ya love the hobby hehe
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
RCG Plus Member