HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mintie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2012, 02:24 PM
Kaiapoi , New Zealand
Joined Jun 2007
584 Posts
Yippee!
Canada and USA here we come.

Well the day has finally arrived. After 12 months of planning we are on our way today back to Canada.
We Fly from Christchurch[NZ] Auckland [NZ] to Vancouver to Toronto.all in one go.
Our trip starts from Toronto,where we pick up a car and start the trip.
Toronto ,Montreal,Quebec,Edmunston,up to the St lawence Gulf to miramichi,Prince Edward Is.Halifax,Boston ,New York City.Cape Cod,Niagara,Toronto. and all the bits inbetween.
I did a quick calculation of around 10,000kms. by the time we do all the little deviations.
Six whole weeks of adventure.
Mostly staying in B&Bs,and looking forward to meeting all the people and exploring this beautiful country again.
We did a trip in 2005 and covered the west side of Canada and just loved the place.
My wife is a real fan of Anne Of Green gables so we do spend some time on the Island around this area.Even stay at Kindred spirits B&B.
mintie is offline Find More Posts by mintie
Last edited by mintie; Aug 09, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts