HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Indgroove, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2012, 11:50 AM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Feb 2007
109 Posts
Discussion
The NATS

Flew the NATS. Fabulous field, wonderful contest. I watched different types of sailplanes in a contest setting and was amazed. Now I want a big ship to launch with a winch:-)
Met Skip Miller and talked with him. (One of the guys who made this hobby what it is today).
I did okay. I jokingly tell people that I am rated 35th in the nation. It is good to fly with my friends. I appreciate everyone of you! Thank for the fellowship, tips & fun. See you at the next contest.
Indgroove is offline Find More Posts by Indgroove
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: This Forum is Great
to remove ads between posts