SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bsumpter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 02:29 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Greeneville, TN USA
Joined Mar 2000
652 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
WTT: Traxxas Slash 4x4 RTR

I have a Traxxas Slash 4x4 (brushless) that I bought last year that I would like to trade for a helicopter. This was not raced, but just run around the house for fun. I've added the ESC fan, but other than that this is a box stock Slash 4x4. It comes with the Traxxas 2.4Ghz controller, NiCd battery pack, and a puffy (but so far still working) 3S LiPo. I have the original box, paperwork, etc.

I would be looking for a 450 or larger size - I already have a blinged out mCPX for the micro stuff. I also favor FBL helicopters. I'm just done with flybars nowadays.

Let me know what you have and we'll chat.

Thanks!
bsumpter is offline Find More Posts by bsumpter
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2012, 01:19 PM
USA, AR, Kirby
Joined Feb 2011
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I would like to have your car, anly other thing I have left in helis though is a ARF Heli Max 450. I say arf cause i think the only thing missing is a esc. Also have a bunch of parts for it. Let me know if you might be interested and I will send some pictures. The heli has a metal frame and I believe its a ccpm or whatever its called, I would have to get it out, its stored away for safe keeping, so its good. Just got tired of it chasing me around the yard, more of a plane man.
wildone is offline Find More Posts by wildone
Old Aug 08, 2012, 01:29 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Greeneville, TN USA
Joined Mar 2000
652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildone View Post
I would like to have your car, anly other thing I have left in helis though is a ARF Heli Max 450. I say arf cause i think the only thing missing is a esc. Also have a bunch of parts for it. Let me know if you might be interested and I will send some pictures. The heli has a metal frame and I believe its a ccpm or whatever its called, I would have to get it out, its stored away for safe keeping, so its good. Just got tired of it chasing me around the yard, more of a plane man.
Hi Wildone! I'm not really interested in the HeliMax stuff, but thank you for the offer.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 10:31 AM
Mt helena western australia
Joined May 2009
2,013 Posts
i just sold my hk450 =/ but personaly i wouldnt trade that, you can get yourself alot more money selling it ($270-$300) and buy a hk450 pro and replace the head with align for abit less than that =)
rangamatchstic is offline Find More Posts by rangamatchstic
Old Aug 24, 2012, 06:05 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Greeneville, TN USA
Joined Mar 2000
652 Posts
Deal Pending ...
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:00 AM
Crash Test Dummy
Greeneville, TN USA