Airtronics Warlock 40 KIT

Airtronics Warlock 40 KIT
victoriad is offline Find More Posts by victoriad
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:13 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Warlock 40 Instruction Manual

Dear Victoriad, my name is Dino and I am from Argentina. I own a warlock 40 since I was a chilld. I could not build it at that time and now that I want to build it I found out that the instruction manual is missing. Would you be so gentle to send me a scanned copy of it?
I really apologize for asking you this but I've looked for this instructions for a couple of months now with no results.
Thank you very much for your attention. I hope you have the chance to see my email son many year before your post.
All the best,
Dino
ddferrar is offline Find More Posts by ddferrar
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:19 AM
Rosario-Argentina
Joined Jan 2005
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddferrar View Post
Dear Victoriad, my name is Dino and I am from Argentina. I own a warlock 40 since I was a chilld. I could not build it at that time and now that I want to build it I found out that the instruction manual is missing. Would you be so gentle to send me a scanned copy of it?
I really apologize for asking you this but I've looked for this instructions for a couple of months now with no results.
Thank you very much for your attention. I hope you have the chance to see my email son many year before your post.
All the best,
Dino

Hola Dino

Mi nombre es Gabriel y soy de Rosario , Argentina.
A pricnicpio de año consegui un kit del Warlock .40, con faltantes de piezas.
Esto me hizo decidir a realizar algún cambio (por gust0) al perfil de ala. Estaban la mayoria de las costillas rotas.
El kit que consegui , tampoco tenia las instrucciones, pero no me fue nada dificil construirlo.
En este momento estoy en pleno procesod de entelado con Monokote.
Si necesitas alguna ayuda para el armado, te comento que podes contar conmigo.

Saludos

Gabriel
camgab is offline Find More Posts by camgab