HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:12 AM
United States, OH, Powell
Joined Dec 2006
304 Posts
Discussion
Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer

I connected the unit to the plane. I did not get any LED indicators.

Connected the unit to the PC using the downloaded beta software. No LED lights but the display looks as if the its working...ie..moving the unit causes the display to move.
rjrobbin is offline Find More Posts by rjrobbin
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2012, 01:45 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, just to confirm, when you have the USB connected to the Guardian, the LED is not blinking at all? Note that the LED should be visible through the view window of the case.

But, note that the LED will not blink when USB is not connected, if you have the stabilizer disabled via your radio's switch.

If it is not blinking, but the unit is working correctly, the LED circuit must have failed. We'll be glad to replace that for you if you open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 08, 2012, 02:18 PM
United States, OH, Powell
Joined Dec 2006
304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi, just to confirm, when you have the USB connected to the Guardian, the LED is not blinking at all? Note that the LED should be visible through the view window of the case.

But, note that the LED will not blink when USB is not connected, if you have the stabilizer disabled via your radio's switch.

If it is not blinking, but the unit is working correctly, the LED circuit must have failed. We'll be glad to replace that for you if you open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com
You guys are great....When hooked up in the plane, the servos did not respond or did the LED lights come on. When I did the USB thing...the program moved the ball around when I move the Stabilizer....No LED lights...

Unit is on its way back.

Thanks for the quick response.
rjrobbin is offline Find More Posts by rjrobbin