HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Matt L, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 09:51 AM
Joined Oct 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Blade MSRX, Blade MSR, Blade MCX2, and Blade 450 3D

I have a little group of helis that I just don't need. Paypal only. Item(s) will be shipped USPS w/Delivery Confirmation to the US and Canada. Feel free to ask any questions! iPhone and other helis pictured are not included.

I have 80 positive feedback on eBay, 2 positive feedback on HeliFreak, 26 positive feedback on RCTech, and a few on RCCrawler, and RCShortcourse. Yeah, I'm pretty much everywhere.

First up is the 450. that I bought off a guy who hovered it into a cardboard box on his first flight so it is basically new but has some broken parts. According to him, all electronics work and it just needs a few parts. He is a trustworthy guy but I'm not yet flying this size of heli so I don't have any batteries to test the electronics. After inspecting it, it has a cracked skid, damaged blades, damaged tail fin, no canopy, and will need a tail rotor pitch control slider (BLH1668). Other than that, everything looks fine and is very new looking. The main shaft spins freely and both main and tail blades spin smoothly. No binding or clicking. The main gears on the heli are the originals and are still in great shape because the crash wasn't all that bad. All the original electronics pictured will be included except the ar6115e.

Asking $145 + shipping.

Next is the very new MSRX. It's in pretty good shape and has only been flown about 7 times now. The canopy doesn't have any cracks or dents. The only problems are that the landing skid does have a crack but it holds up fine and slightly scuffed blades. The heli itself is a little jumpy/squirrely and may need to be adjusted before you fly it. Not sure if this is normal but it does fly.

Asking $75 + shipping.

Next up is the MCX2. It does show signs of use and the canopy has a crack on the left side mounting area. It is also missing it's skids but the nubs left over still work. Everything runs fine but the forward/backward servo. It needs to be replaced/repaired. Other than that, everything checks out fine. It still flies but you can't go forwards or backwards.

Asking $45 + shipping.

Last up is the MSR. It also shows signs of use but only scuffs on the canopy and a crack that was taped up. The skids have a few breaks but work fine. Everything works great except the main motor died and needs a new flybar. I hooked my other MSR motor to the board and it spun the other motor up fine. All servos and tail motors work.

Asking $45 + shipping.

Matt L is offline Find More Posts by Matt L
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 05:32 PM
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
where r u located i am in cali. bay area my 5 in 1 burned up and looking for another one for the winter time inside and if you still have the MSR
joebintz33 is offline Find More Posts by joebintz33