HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bwoollia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:25 AM
Low rates are for wimps
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined May 2008
3,262 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
For Sale
Edmonton LPU - PZ Habu, FMS Hellcat with Retracts, FW-190

I have a few too many planes in St Albert, AB!

First is a Parkzone Habu. This is the Blue/Yellow/Silver version. I purchased this used, and I have flown it once. There is no EDF unit (the original had sucked a few rocks through it) but the ESC and servos are all there. There has been some damage to the foam in the nose and one wing (as I recall) but it has been repaired and painted. It's in its original box (which has been shortened due to a shipping limitation at one point). I have a set of electrical retracts that I was planning to install, I will include them if you wish.

$100 LPU

Next is a really fun model - this is the FMS F6F Hellcat with a twist - I have modded it with rotating retracts. I really debated whether to sell this one or not because it's a real blast to fly. I have also upgraded the power system - nothing too fancy but a bit more oomph on 3S than stock. It's not a speed demon though! Once again, some paint "chipping" where handling occurs, nothing a blue sharpie won't fix.

$100 LPU

FMS 1100mm F6F Hellcat Retractable Gear mod - Flight Test (5 min 28 sec)

FMS 1100mm F6F Hellcat - Retractable Gear Mod (9 min 58 sec)

Finally, I have another FW-190. This is the TOP-RC Hobby one, and it's a great flyer. It has electric retracts, sequenced gear doors and lights. This is a really good flyer on 3S and should work with 4S stock as well (needs mods for battery space.

The "problem" is the gear. They need a bit of work due to some hard landings which have bent the gear legs. I believe that the gear door servo has stripped (although it still cycles well enough).

$75 LPU

SN Hobbies - Top R/C Hobby FW-190 Flight Testing (3 min 42 sec)
bwoollia is offline Find More Posts by bwoollia
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bwoollia; Aug 06, 2012 at 10:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts