HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by oddcopter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 06:52 PM
Quadcopter Addict
Joined Nov 2011
322 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
HT-FPV Frame with extra Arms and Motor Mounts

Lightly used with zero damage. I got the second set of arms because I was having some vibration problems and thought there might a tiny bit of looseness in the arms and motor mounts. It was more likely my cheap props and not gettitng everything balanced and tuned properly. The second set of arms is a bit tighter, but any looseness with the first set could be shimmed out.

Price - $110 shipped for everything in the picture.
oddcopter is offline Find More Posts by oddcopter
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 07:38 PM
United States, NJ, Fair Lawn
Joined Dec 2009
819 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
pm sent
pajonate is offline Find More Posts by pajonate
Closed Thread