SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 05, 2012, 09:10 AM
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Mar 2004
1,120 Posts
Discussion
RC LANDER VS E-FLITE RETRACTS for 15lb plane

I just purchased both types to see which one would fit better for the 15lb plane that I am finishing. This is just my take on the quality between the two.But first let me say the new metal RCLANDER retracts with the motor located on the back side does install better.
Once you turn them on and run each one there is no comparison between the two. The E-FLITE is built like a brick s#$t house and I would say worth the money. Just the sound and the lack of slop you can see right off. These are the new and improved METAL RCLANDER retracts so with that said , do to they fit the space better I am going to use them despite some of the draw backs. And save the E-flites for a larger plane that I will build next..

So after I get some landing time on the RCLANDER I will post that later.
Go4it is offline Find More Posts by Go4it
to remove ads between posts