HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 05, 2012, 02:50 AM
Joined Mar 2011
535 Posts
Discussion
What happened to my transmitter, the strangest problem Ive ever seen

Today I was going to do some flying for the first time in a few weeks. I turned on my Futaba 8fg transmitter. I turned on the "servo display" where you can see the position on all controls and I got a very big surprise. For some reason all sticks have seemingly changed their channel. Throttle isnt on channel 1, but now on channel 3. Also the throttle dosent start at -100, but rests on +100. And when I give throttle it goes "up" to minus 100. All the other stick has also changed place.

I dont understand anything out of this, what has happened?
I must have accidentay adjusted something but what?

Strangely, it seemed when I tested my hexa fastened to the ground, that the hexa acts normaly, though the controls seemingly are on the wrong channels.

Its pretty urgent to find out whats wrong because I have a paid job tomorrow and I dont dare to fly without knowing what happened.
HELP!!!!
babanan is offline Find More Posts by babanan
Last edited by babanan; Aug 05, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 03:35 AM
sbt
Greece
Joined Oct 2009
75 Posts
The default channels on 8fg are: 1. Aileron 2. Elevator 3. Throttle 4. Rudder.
If you haven't changed them, then they are normal.
You can change them from the Function menu.
Also the reverse throttle is normal for the 8fg because futaba channels are reversed by default.
sbt is offline Find More Posts by sbt