SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ukarmy04, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 12:33 AM
United States, VA, Fairfax
Joined Feb 2011
380 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
Audio-Technica Studio Headphones

I have for sale a pair of Audio-Technica ATHM40FS Studio Headphones. These headphones have less than 2 hours of total use time on them and are in excellent condition - with a few minor scuffs here and there. The headphones come with a 1/4" to 3.5mm metal adapter for use with main stream audio devices (iPod/iPad). The cord for the headphones is 11ft long and I have coiled it up into a circle for ease of use. The coil can be undone by cutting off the zip ties holding it in place. For more information about the headphones, see the amazon listing:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002D03ZW

These headphones have a completely flat response form 5 - 28,000KHz, which makes then great for hearing all the details in the music/audio you're listening to. I personally used these for listening to classical music and it brought out a whole new level of detail.

I'm looking to sell these for $45 Shipped CONUS.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!
ukarmy04 is offline Find More Posts by ukarmy04
to remove ads between posts