HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jetjocky, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 01:08 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Feb 2008
50 Posts
Discussion
Depron Eaglet RC

I built an The EPP Eagle just after it hit the market. It flies like a dream,but it is at my summer camp in Maine.I love to fly it on the beach,the Gulls go bonkers when they see it...I decided to try a smaller light weight version of it so that I would have some thing to fly at beach here in Galveston..This is what I have come up with,and at less than a third of the cost..The ony thing I forgot to show,or mention is that the servos are flat ressesed mounted in the under side of the wing butted up againsy the rear side of the wing spar. I cut them in very carefully so that a clear strip of packing tape holds them firmly in place, and provides easy accesss for adjustments or replacements..
PS;Feel free to click on my ads,they help pay for my video gear..Thanks

Depron Eaglet R/C (2 min 58 sec)
jetjocky is offline Find More Posts by jetjocky
Last edited by jetjocky; Aug 03, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts