Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 07:23 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,962 Posts
Discussion
Cruisin Nights Rc Demo In Westmont Pics And Video

Went to another demo at the cruisin nights car show in westmont. Ran a couple 5th scales and the 8th scale brushless truggy,epp planes always seem to be popular with the spectators so brought the slicko with to. Talk to quite a few people usually that are not aware of hobby grade rc cars/planes/helis etc but have seen the tiny co-axial helis at the mall etc. Always interesting to hear what people say or ask but i mostly get asked about the planes when i go to events.

Cruisin Nights Rc Demo In Westmont (3 min 11 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Get Real; Aug 03, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 07, 2012, 08:48 AM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,335 Posts
Very cool! Where's Westmont? Can I bring my 3S Stampede and X250 quad? I think I saw a 32 coupe with a 409 in your pictures, haven't seen a 409 in many years. I used to love that engine. Thanks for sharing.
Balr14 is online now Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Aug 07, 2012, 02:13 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,962 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the pics,took quite a while to get them all uploaded and a few are out of sequence for some reason. The rc demo isnt open to the general public to bring rc cars out etc that i know of,Its pretty much an invitational thing arranged by the event coordinators and BigSquidRc.com who volunteered to come out and do demos. Heres some more info on westmont cruisin nights and other events in westmont illinois. Westmont Special Events
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Farm Flying
Old Aug 08, 2012, 03:56 PM
United States, IL, Alsip
Joined Aug 2011
16 Posts
Hah thats interesting, my girl lives on Cass about 4 minutes from where that is. I had no idea you guys go out there and run RC. Maybe i'll bring a few ultra micros and a heli or two to fly at the next event
Dhaphaos is offline Find More Posts by Dhaphaos
Old Aug 08, 2012, 06:10 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,962 Posts
Once again incase anyone missed post 3,myself and others were invited to come and do the demos.. You should contact the event coordinators if you have interest in doing rc demos.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Farm Flying