HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 03, 2012, 05:28 AM
United States, AL, Birmingham
Joined Oct 2004
28 Posts
Discussion
Very very welcoming ha!!!

RCG Plus (1 Viewing)
RCG Plus members-only forum for special offers and announcements. This program is a closed beta development project available by invite only.
Private

You must be an Obama supporter and this is your form of class warfare. LOL

Nothing like telling new members and old alike you don't click with us. Just makes you feel good and warm all over. Not only do you have to be invited to this special click your also left completely out in left field as to what you have to do that makes you good enough to be invited to this group and to get special offers. Last time I checked my money was just as green as anyone else's. I always thought the reason behind special deals and offers was to help bring in sale's must not be the case here. What vendor in his right mind had rather offer specials to a select few than to offer to the whole of RCG which includes the select few special invited. Church pew remark removed per moderators demands. They wanted me to edit it but not sure what they didn't like.
mlawrencemsc is offline Find More Posts by mlawrencemsc
Last edited by mlawrencemsc; Aug 06, 2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: per moderators demands
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2012, 06:03 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
Wow.. Obama, class warfare and social hierarchy all in one post! Must be some sort of record
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Aug 03, 2012, 06:09 AM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Jan 2011
268 Posts
Yikes... I'm not missing this one!
midnightsabotage is offline Find More Posts by midnightsabotage
Old Aug 03, 2012, 07:39 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
2,087 Posts
I was never one to run with the cliques however you can find them in almost any group of people. When it's advertised it's rather "in your face" and not a welcome sight. I only see it forming a divide here.
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Aug 03, 2012, 09:30 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,161 Posts
tongue in cheek

Oh come on,guys-don't you want to feel "SPECIAL"? I'm going to do my BEST to become a member of this special group ! Why-I'll bet there are special benefits,special deals,and Man !-they already have a "special" seal !

I want one ! I want one! Please, please, please, pick ME!

I joined RC Groups to start new friendships and to share information.I'm an old man who has a world of experience to share.....But I never stop learning,and some of the younger guys have new insights,as to what I want to do.

As long as they don't change the format as to what we do with the information,do you really care what they do with each other?

Politics? Really? Obama was involved in this?

On reflection,I'm wondering if these people were chosen,because of their level-headedness,contributions and their stature in the community.?

All seem to be relatively high posters,well respected,and unlikely to go off like a cannon at any little thing that pops up.
I'd like to suggest you sit back and wait,see what this is all about,THEN form an opinion....other than that,what can we do for you ?
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by epoxyearl; Aug 03, 2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: none
Old Aug 03, 2012, 10:39 AM
United States, MD, Chesapeake Beach
Joined Jan 2011
403 Posts
Clearly, Obama is at fault for the current state of RCGroups.com.
fnffishcore is offline Find More Posts by fnffishcore
Old Aug 03, 2012, 10:48 AM
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Feb 2011
1,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawrencemsc View Post
RCG Plus (1 Viewing)
RCG Plus members-only forum for special offers and announcements. This program is a closed beta development project available by invite only.
Private

Nothing like telling new members and old alike you don't click with us. Just makes you feel good and warm all over. Not only do you have to be invited to this special click your also left completely out in left field as to what you have to do that makes you good enough to be invited to this group and to get special offers. Last time I checked my money was just as green as anyone else's. I always thought the reason behind special deals and offers was to help bring in sale's must not be the case here. What vendor in his right mind had rather offer specials to a select few than to offer to the whole of RCG which includes the select few better than thou special invited. I bet some of them even bought a church pew to help get them into heaven.
Throwing a fit just because your not invited is what the left is all about. You may end up eating a little crow here. I say we all eat some chicken!
Mr Big Head is online now Find More Posts by Mr Big Head
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:07 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Wow, someone sounds bitter. 8 years on the site, basically one post a year, and no feedback. And then this.

Here is a thought. If you money is a green as everyone elses, perhaps you should have put that green money where your mouth was as coughed up $20.00 to upgrade your membership? In addition to supporting this great FREE website, you would have had some additional functionality (expanded e-mail etc).

I can't say I agree with everything the site owner does, or every rule, or how the mods make some of their decisions. So what? You operate within the rules, try to be a good person in general, and enjoy the use of the site. How hard is that?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:11 AM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined May 2012
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawrencemsc View Post
RCG Plus (1 Viewing)
Private

Nothing like telling new members and old alike you don't click with us. Just makes you feel good and warm all over. Not only do you have to be invited to this special click your also left completely out in left field as to what you have to do that makes you good enough to be invited to this group and to get special offers. Last time I checked my money was just as green as anyone else's. I always thought the reason behind special deals and offers was to help bring in sale's must not be the case here. What vendor in his right mind had rather offer specials to a select few than to offer to the whole of RCG which includes the select few better than thou special invited. I bet some of them even bought a church pew to help get them into heaven.
Ha ha!
Are you new to internet forums?
You just gave the whole idea a big thumbs up with your post.
No need to worry though............... Membership will more than likely be available for subscription purchase in the future.
If it remains a cost free/by invite comfy little community within another............ It'll be "The Real Houswives of RCG".
Where if you're lucky enough to get in.............. You can spend the rest of your days keeping the other gals happy or get ousted.
Here's a pro tip to help you on your quest to get into the RCG Free Mason club.
You need to post like crazy and spend more time talking about flying model aircraft than actualy flying model aircraft.
Now go go go! Time is a wastin'!!!
garyzda1 is offline Find More Posts by garyzda1
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:15 AM
Designing something...
United States, CA, Cameron Park
Joined Jan 2004
1,734 Posts
@porcia83 - $20 sounds like a special deal that you got! I just went to "upgrade" my membership and they wanted $1,000,000 (ONE MILLION DOLLARS). Now that's funny! I wonder if they'll take a personal check.

Brian
cpdude is offline Find More Posts by cpdude
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:17 AM
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Feb 2011
1,053 Posts
If everyone got one it would be worthless. Just like giving every kid a trophy after the soccer game. Check the trash on your way off the field. Full of participation awards. Gimme Gimme Gimme..........
Mr Big Head is online now Find More Posts by Mr Big Head
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:19 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdude View Post
@porcia83 - $1,000,000 (ONE MILLION DOLLARS).

Brian
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:20 AM
boredom.is.me
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while boredom.is.me edits it.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:22 AM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined May 2012
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
This @$$clown needs to get lost. What the hell does Obama and the need for church pews have to do with the fact that we are PAID members?
You shouldn't call other members names.
Didn't you read the rules?
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:24 AM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined May 2012
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
This @$$clown needs to get lost. What the hell does Obama and the need for church pews have to do with the fact that we are PAID members?

I'm curious though. Is this political drama or is this racial stupidity?
Then you ninja edit to add racism????

Spectacular! lol