Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by clandestoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 02, 2012, 07:07 PM
USA, NY, Middletown
Joined May 2008
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 93
Sold
Partially Built Bob Dively Super Skybolt

I have for sale a partially build Bob Dively Super Skybolt kit, it comes with the plans and remaining components to complete the airframe. All the major components have been built, it requires final prep, covering, and finishing.

I am asking $200.00 for it.

I live in Orange County, NY and travel between Middletown, NY, Wappingers Falls, NY and Totowa, NJ a few days a week traveling on NY-I84, NY-I87, and NJ-23 & NJ-I287, I can meet anywhere along those routes.

I also travel to the Bronx, NY and can meet there as well. Sorry but shipping is not available.

Please PM me with any questions as I DO NOT check the ad on a daily basis.
clandestoy is offline Find More Posts by clandestoy
Last edited by clandestoy; Aug 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Lowered Price
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread