SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by TokageWeasel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2012, 06:28 PM
My soul, your beats!
La Caņada Flintridge, California
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale
Savex L-39+Air Retracts (Last time its going up!)

STILL AVAILABLE GUYS! Last time its going up!

Savex L-39, pretty much in brand new condition. (Yeah I've still had this baby for all this time, and she STILL hasn't flown ) I started to build it but then stopped to sell it, needed the money. To be honest, I need the money now more than ever for college. The only thing I've done is install the retracts part way. I'll remove those for shipping. This version includes:
-flaps
-rudder
-Jet 1A air retracts
-Sierra paint job
-Schubler EDF ducting for the DS-51
There's only a small nick on the left intake and a small scrape on the very end of the left wing. Both are barely noticeable. I'm including the retracts as well, which is a $680 value.
I am now asking only $1320 shipped for the plane. Paypal Only.
New price, asking only $1000 local pick up.
I originally bought the plane for $1500, and I believe its even more expensive to order it straight from Savex in Czech Republic- not to mention the wait. I think its around $2000 if you take that route. This is one of the best flying EDF's you can buy in the highest quality, so don't miss this great deal!
If there's any part of the plane you'd like me to photograph, please don't feel shy to request. I'd be more than happy.

And here's the extremely small nick on the left intake I was talking about-->

And here's the scrape on the left end of the wing---->
TokageWeasel is online now Find More Posts by TokageWeasel
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2012, 06:20 PM
My soul, your beats!
La Caņada Flintridge, California
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Bump
TokageWeasel is online now Find More Posts by TokageWeasel