HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 19, 2012, 06:49 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2012
3 Posts
"Hi, Im sorry for my english, but i will try my best.
My name is Miguel Araya, im the owner of a Hobby Shop down in Argentina, South America.
My website is www.rosariohobby.com and you can see some of my FPV Videos at http://www.youtube.com/migueloco2
I have several Skywalkers 1900 and 1680, i will like to try yours to see your wing improvements and check performance.
Off course i can do some FPV flights and a review for you, and if everything goes good i will also like to start buying your plane to sell it at my Store.

Waiting for your comments.

Best Regards, Miguel."
migueloco is offline Find More Posts by migueloco
Last edited by migueloco; Aug 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:49 AM
Joined Jul 2012
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by migueloco View Post
"Hi, Im sorry for my english, but i will try my best.
My name is Miguel Araya, im the owner of a Hobby Shop down in Argentina, South America.
My website is www.rosariohobby.com and you can see some of my FPV Videos at http://www.youtube.com/migueloco2
I have several Skywalkers 1900 and 1680, i will like to try yours to see your wing improvements and check performance.
Off course i can do some FPV flights and a review for you, and if everything goes good i will also like to start buying your plane to sell it at my Store.

Waiting for your comments.

Best Regards, Miguel."
thanks for your interest, Miguel Araya, the free testing activity are finished, we are waiting our reviewer to show more information to us, but you can become our dealer as you have shop and can help your customer who need support, will send email to you.
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:48 AM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Yippee mine has just cleared customes in the UK took 3 days so maybe no customes charge lol. Hope not anyway....
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2012, 03:45 AM
Registered User
Indonesia, West Java, Depok
Joined Mar 2012
62 Posts
Maiden the Condor today. what can i say is, this new wing is AMAZING! Take off from ground less than 10m without flaps, very good climb rate and great maneuverability (i think more responsive than 1680 wing). Detailed review and video cooming soon
Fahmi43 is offline Find More Posts by Fahmi43
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah Baby
bignose13's Avatar
Joined Apr 2006
1,396 Posts
I just got stung for customs feeNot happy
Review to follow as soon as they deliver, got all the bits for it,
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2012, 10:15 AM
Registered User
Indonesia, West Java, Depok
Joined Mar 2012
62 Posts
here's the review video (indonesia language). will adding subtitle soon.

Skywalker CONDOR 1880 Review (Indonesian) English SUB (6 min 34 sec)
Fahmi43 is offline Find More Posts by Fahmi43
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:43 PM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignose13 View Post
I just got stung for customs feeNot happy
Review to follow as soon as they deliver, got all the bits for it,
Where u from? i didnt and live in the UK. only took 8 days to arrive which is pretty good. Just gluing all the bits together and putting proper hinges on it instead of reinforcement tape on it. Should be nice and smooth!
Going for a massive 10,000mah 2x5000 3 cell lipos. Hoping for at least a hour or so flight!
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2012, 02:52 AM
Yeah Baby
bignose13's Avatar
Joined Apr 2006
1,396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws View Post
Where u from? i didnt and live in the UK. only took 8 days to arrive which is pretty good. Just gluing all the bits together and putting proper hinges on it instead of reinforcement tape on it. Should be nice and smooth!
Going for a massive 10,000mah 2x5000 3 cell lipos. Hoping for at least a hour or so flight!
Pontypridd in South Wales
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2012, 03:41 AM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignose13 View Post
Pontypridd in South Wales
oh ok strange it didnt make it through. u ordered other bits or just the model?
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2012, 03:44 AM
Registered User
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jul 2008
67 Posts
Mine, it's almost ready.

My setup:
  • Motor: NTM 3548 1100Kv
  • ESC : 60Amp
  • Prop: 9x6 APC
  • Bat: 5000-6000mAh (3S)
  • OSD: Eagle tree with guardian
  • BEC: 8Amps
  • LRS: DragonLink
  • Vtx: 1.5W (1.3GHz)
  • Bat2nd: 1300mAh (3S)
  • CamOSD: RMRC 480 with PanTilt
  • CamRec: GoPro
  • GPS Tracker

Maiden flight will take place this weekend.
voutsasva is offline Find More Posts by voutsasva
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah Baby
bignose13's Avatar
Joined Apr 2006
1,396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws View Post
oh ok strange it didnt make it through. u ordered other bits or just the model?
Nothing, just the model was sent, been stung by customs before, think they are getting wise to us lot now
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 06:41 AM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignose13 View Post
Nothing, just the model was sent, been stung by customs before, think they are getting wise to us lot now
where did urs arrive? mine arrived at 3 am at coventry customes and cleared in 3 days! total of 8 days waiting. So not sure. must of been at a different airport or they were half asleep! lol
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 12:19 PM
Registered User
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jul 2008
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahmi43 View Post
Maiden the Condor today. what can i say is, this new wing is AMAZING! Take off from ground less than 10m without flaps, very good climb rate and great maneuverability (i think more responsive than 1680 wing). Detailed review and video cooming soon
Fahmi43, have you glued the wings together or not?
voutsasva is offline Find More Posts by voutsasva
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 02:43 PM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by voutsasva View Post
Fahmi43, have you glued the wings together or not?
Sorry to butt in i have glued the carbon wing rod into one side and left other side unglued so i can remove it. I personally wouldnt glue it into both sides just incase u need to do repairs on need it to fit into a small car.
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 02:58 PM
Joined Jul 2012
429 Posts
nice job Guys, Fahmi43, we love your video, and show it in Shanghai Hobby fair, please put the english subtitles
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion New X5 Flying Wing for FPV from Skywalker manufacturer alishanmao Flying Wings 42 Aug 03, 2014 05:12 AM
Discussion Best FPV Platform : Skywalker V5 vs Skywalker X8 Wing asaak FPV Talk 14 Feb 16, 2013 03:56 AM
Discussion Condor Skywalker 1880 UAV Black asaak FPV Talk 26 Nov 05, 2012 05:07 PM
For Sale Skywalker FPV setup Tested and proven system. chancesAU FPV Equipment (FS/W) 4 Apr 04, 2011 05:04 AM
Discussion Cheap RC car platform to be used for FPV testing? polar8 FPV Talk 11 Jul 02, 2010 02:02 PM