Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:25 PM
Joined Jul 2012
391 Posts
hi guys, thanks for your review for skywalker1880,
here are something good for you again:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1733906

T-Motor now available and have big stock !!!!!!!
http://www.fpvmodel.com/-motors-all_c80

now need someone willing to do the review ,report Motor performance and flight platform matching degree, comprehensive test , flight test and making videos for FPV MODEL, and may have chance to become a our official reviewer.

AS2202 1 set/1pcs
AS2204 1 set/1pcs
AS2206 1 set/1pcs
AS2208 1 set/1pcs
AS2212 1 set/1pcs
AS2216 1 set/1pcs
AS2814 1 set/1pcs
AS2820 1 set/1pcs

we will give 1 pcs motors each model for free to test, (shipping not included)

Requirement:

experience with Motors,Aircrafts, know about other motors,

have model review, building thread experience.

please show us your personal information, country, youtube channel, review for other product, review summition date

FPV MODEL distribute many famous brands, and also developing new products.

mainly selling High quality RC related item to our dealer all over the world, and also selling for end customers,

our website:

http://www.fpvmodel.com/

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 705x409.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 705x500.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 705x402.

Attention:

we have shiped 0 sets of T-motor for review
1 Fourdan: France---AS2814 1 set/1pcs
fpvmodels is online now Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Last edited by fpvmodels; Sep 26, 2012 at 03:58 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 26, 2012, 05:33 AM
On a holiday?
Uppsala, Sweden
Joined Sep 2008
3,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathay Stray View Post
Guys guys guys where are your reviews?
So far not too much outcome. Thanks solely to BigNose I can have at least some understanding about what bird she is - but it is by far not enough.
Go ahead, you were issued free airplanes not as gifts but to try them out and share your impressions in full detail.
Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz.
Just post a list of each beta tester and also what kind of review they have produced. This problem is common and unfortunately many ppl promise much more then they deliver. At the cost of all the more serious ppl that would've produced good reviews but didn't get a model.

I am neither of these groups of ppl though.
boopidoo is online now Find More Posts by boopidoo
Old Sep 26, 2012, 07:01 AM
United States, FL, Marco Island
Joined Jan 2007
661 Posts
I was promised covering and rubberbands for my Condor videos by Rose. I stopped getting any response from anyone at your company right after I paid and received my plane, i thought you closed shop.
picard10th is offline Find More Posts by picard10th
Old Sep 26, 2012, 09:06 AM
Yeah Baby
Joined Apr 2006
1,385 Posts
Hi
I can do a review and vid of the
MT-2216-12 KV:800 or
AS2216-11 KV:880
I would need a set of three or four though, 3 for a Tri and 4 for a Quad, obviously
Think you seen my build and review if the Condor and FPV Raptor
Let me know
Cheers
Simon
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Old Sep 26, 2012, 09:12 AM
Joined Jul 2008
65 Posts
Sorry for the delay to post my results. I am in the process of editing video of the condor, which it will be ready in a couple of days. OK, this plane is awesome. It is steady, even with high winds. The lift is amazing; I flew in 2km high in no time. With my motor setup, the current consumption in cruising speed is about 6Amp and at full throttle 36Amp. In my opinion the weakness of the plain is in the tail. Needs reinforcement, otherwise prepare for a lot of vibrations in high speeds.
I'll post more details together with my video.

My setup is:
Motor: NTM 3548 1100Kv
ESC: 60amp turnigy plush
Prop: 9x6 APC
Motor battery: 4S 4000 -5000mah
OSD: Eagle tree
Cam: RMRC 480
Vtx: 800mW 1.3GHz
Vtx antenna: inverted vee
Video battery: 3S 2200mah

voutsasva is offline Find More Posts by voutsasva
Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:33 AM
Joined Jul 2012
391 Posts
sorry Picard10th, instead the company getting bigger and bigger, have many project and training new employee,they might miss your request, please send the email to sale@fpvmodel.com we will contact with you ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard10th View Post
I was promised covering and rubberbands for my Condor videos by Rose. I stopped getting any response from anyone at your company right after I paid and received my plane, i thought you closed shop.
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:37 AM
Joined Jul 2012
391 Posts
hi bignose:
we appriciate your work, please go to the link, we will arrange for you if still have stock, http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1731363
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignose13 View Post
Hi
I can do a review and vid of the
MT-2216-12 KV:800 or
AS2216-11 KV:880
I would need a set of three or four though, 3 for a Tri and 4 for a Quad, obviously
Think you seen my build and review if the Condor and FPV Raptor
Let me know
Cheers
Simon
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 26, 2012, 01:58 PM
Joined Jan 2007
661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
sorry Picard10th, instead the company getting bigger and bigger, have many project and training new employee,they might miss your request, please send the email to sale@fpvmodel.com we will contact with you ASAP
Sent, thanks.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 09:28 PM
Joined Jan 2007
661 Posts
Well never got any reply. i want to but another 1880 fuse but I aftaid to deal with a company thay won't even reply to you much less live up to thier word, Sad.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:12 PM
Flying Zayin
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Joined May 2012
788 Posts
oops
sorry
I checked the previous pages, I was wrong
Cathay Stray is online now Find More Posts by Cathay Stray
Old Oct 01, 2012, 02:41 AM
Joined Jul 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Well never got any reply. i want to but another 1880 fuse but I aftaid to deal with a company thay won't even reply to you much less live up to thier word, Sad.
Hi we have been Checking for your email but never received it,
We try to follow up with you guys as often ten as we could, Don't be sad I will call you if you can give me your email address and the phone number
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:01 AM
Night flier
United Kingdom, England, Bromyard
Joined Mar 2008
831 Posts
Quote:
I have had great experience with fpv models. Every question i send i had a reply within 24h's and usually a indepth reply. They were quick to post out model. Maybe uve just been unlucky mate.
austin.laws is offline Find More Posts by austin.laws
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:31 AM
KISS
Joined Oct 2009
1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignose13 View Post
OK I understand now.
The review is unbiased. The guys at fpvmodel.com have been great - no pressure at all. So you are getting real honest feedback.... It is what it is..! warts and all

COG looked around 4.5 inches back - on the servo wire. It did feel like it could go back a bit more. It would slow it down and glide a little better. I didn't have any pitch up/down on throttle on/off and it did feel very sweet to fly.
Agree - different cog can make for different review
That said, the Skywalker has an incredibly wide range of CoG it can fly with. More than any other plane I've flown.

Just to be aware, this wing has a different profile to the others that may not be apparent from the pics.
It is slightly swept back from the wing root and has a flat bottom profile. The dihedral is right out at the wingtips compared to the others which are much further towards the wing root.
No undercamber like the 1900.
Its also heavier - both the foam and the spar.

It is a bit more aerobatic / faster - which probbaly matches the change in wing profile / weight
It still glides very well if I didn't make that clear. I'm even thinking of entering into a local competition here for best non glider power off glide times....

One of the guys here has the 1900 and 1680. To give a comparison of the three between us although neither have flown all three...

ALL are stable.
1900/1680 self stabilise more than 1880. i.e. let go of sticks they return to level flight
1900 is least aerobatic. 1880 is most. 1680 in between
1900/1680 seem similar power to cruise. 1990 a touch more.
1680 takes least power to climb
1900 best at picking thermals / 1880 worst
1880 copes with wind turbulence best 1900 worst
1900 slowest 1880 fastest
1880 is better for aggressive flying. 1900 least

Buy one fuselage and extra 2 sets of wings.... enjoy whatever style of flying you want to do! cool eh?
Its an awesome plane. I have no doubt it will be a big success
Great description, but you should also mention the cruising speed with each of the wings. If 1880mm version burns more to cruise, does it cover more ground? Version with 1900mm wing surely is slower than say 1680mm one.
hefest is online now Find More Posts by hefest
Last edited by hefest; Oct 10, 2012 at 02:36 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:17 AM
Flying Zayin
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Joined May 2012
788 Posts
Thanks for the planes, forget the reviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post

Attention:

we have shiped 5 sets of New Black Condor skywalker 1880 for review

1.Deltadeville-Norway EMS:EE696054790CN

2. Fahmi43-Indonesia EMS:EE696054843CN

3. Simon Codd-UK EMS:EE695526847CN

4.VASSILIS VOUTSAS-Greece EMS:EE696054914CN

5.rob38-Holand-EMS: EA120804870HK

I'd like to personally address Messrs. Deltadeville, VASSILIS VOUTSAS and to lesser extent rob38: you guys got the planes, and here guys like me are not breathing while waiting for your reports and reviews.

Nothing has come out so far.

Something came from Simon the BigNose (though text only, not too much data but still better than nothing) and there is also some barely informative video shot in Indonesia (thanks to Fahmi43, also better than nothing).

However these two reports are not anywhere near a review one would expect to read in a magazine like "WHAT FPV airframe". With build log*, description of goods and bads, pictures, flight impressions in all detail and so on. With comparisons to a few other planes (thanks to Simon we at least know where the COndor is between 1680 and 1900, but that's too little).
___
* Rob38 published his log and pics at another website, errrr...

Please hurry up gents. There were many other guys willing to put their hands on the new Condors for free (not me, no - I live in China and have easier access to these things), but you were the first ones to grab the luck. It wasn't a charity, it was a deal. Chinese vendor carried out his obligation, what about you...
Cathay Stray is online now Find More Posts by Cathay Stray
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:10 AM
KISS
Joined Oct 2009
1,195 Posts
+1
hefest is online now Find More Posts by hefest