HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 11:35 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,978 Posts
Discussion
BigSquidRc.. ARRMA Granite Beat Down!

This video cracked me up,Ive bashed with these guys before and there the real deal. Its very rare to see a review video even close to putting a rc car through the things they come up with for testing. You wont find any rc car magazines doing this kind of real world testing lol.

BigSquidRc ARRMA Granite Review

ARRMA Granite Beat Down - Big Squid RC (1 min 32 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2012, 12:05 AM
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
United States, WA, University Place
Joined Jul 2012
221 Posts
Haha They carefully make sure not to hit something on one wheel. also they land everything flat and on grass. you can break ANY car by hitting a wall on one front tire at top speed.
resonatortune is offline Find More Posts by resonatortune
Old Aug 07, 2012, 07:25 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,978 Posts
Interesting... Looks like they hit some things with one wheel and veered off them,landing flat off jumps.. thats kind of what your suppose to do? Glad you enjoyed the video.. i'll pass it on to them not drive so carefully when hitting stuff though .
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real