SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 31, 2012, 03:58 PM
Joined Dec 2005
149 Posts
Discussion
To what lengths would you have gone to prevent the Colorado murders?

Well, this isn't about the Colorado murders exactly. But the number dead is about the same and it was 100% preventable by our Government. They want to scream about gun laws over the Colorado shooting, why not scream at Obama's administration about these murders and his culpability. I am! And if a Republican was in charge right now, I would feel the same way.

Linky

Quote:
Those who could have been deported but were released later went on to commit the 19 murders, 3 attempted murders and 142 sex crimes, the Judiciary Committee said.
And those are the ones that were caught. Imagine how many got away with more crimes.
crashdummy6 is offline Find More Posts by crashdummy6
Old Jul 31, 2012, 07:31 PM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Allow the legal right to carry in the theater.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Allow the legal right to carry in the theater.
that or...

Imprison the entire US population in maximum security facilities from birth till death.

I could do that much damage with common materials... If you think regulating guns is the answer than you are only fooling yourself.

Give me a herd of cattle, a cement slab, sulfur and a sack of Kingsfords and I can give you mayhem. I am in Oklahoma... Are you going to enact cattle fecal control?

I'd rather carry than languish in a prison because I might commit a crime. The left has an issue because they know what they would be doing with weapons and holds you to their self image.

Get off your nanny kicks.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:48 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
I've been avoiding cultural displays of gratuitous violence for over 20 years, and encouraging my fellow citizens to do the same.

This is the movie trailer that played on the screen before the Batman movie that night in Colorado. Watch it, taking special note at the bit at 02:02.

The Colorado massacre made perfect sense. Perfect.

Peace.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:48 PM
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Two posts to fascism. That must be some kind of record.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:55 PM
Shanghai'd Expat
Xiaoshan, China
Joined Jun 2006
4,616 Posts
Legalize flame throwers & hand grenades. And don't forgot to get a few Claymores... they're great for those pesky neighbor kids who always come onto the lawn.
herrmill is offline Find More Posts by herrmill
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:59 PM
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
If your out to stop people from doing bad things you will have to lock them up 24/7 for life.... but then who watches the watchers??? Hmmm

Studies have been done an those running jails and gulags, many start out normal, but they degenerate from normal good behavior to beings of pure evel left to themselves. Look at what now passes for police... Like I said... Who is going to watch them while they watch you?

CCW going to jail from birth till death... We are already pointing that direction, there is time to turn back. but the left thinks YOU need watching(That is a sick joke.)... Odd most of the social misfits are from the left.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:02 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
The only way anyone could have stopped the killings in Colorado, would have been able to read the freaks mind before hand. End of story.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:04 PM
Shanghai'd Expat
Xiaoshan, China
Joined Jun 2006
4,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
Odd most of the social misfits are from the left.
Yea, like Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols & Adolf Hitler to name a few...
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:06 PM
Shanghai'd Expat
Xiaoshan, China
Joined Jun 2006
4,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
The only way anyone could have stopped the killings in Colorado, would have been able to read the freaks mind before hand. End of story.
Agreed. That & do a real background check to prevent nuts like him from buying an AR-15 with 100 round drum mags.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:10 PM
USA, PA, Westmoreland Co.
Joined Aug 2008
1,348 Posts
It looks like his quack psychiatrist didn't do much of anything, despite warning signals. Other than a little story on fox, I've not heard about anyone ellse in the media trying to interview this woman. So what if she claims patient doctor priveledge or is lwayered up. Many questions remain on her involvement and what she knew and when she knew things about this guy.

If she had done her job, this guy would not have been able to purchase any firearms because of his mental illness. But i hope that mental illness is not used as a reason not to give him capital punishment.
jonquinn is online now Find More Posts by jonquinn
Last edited by jonquinn; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:11 PM
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrmill View Post
The list on the left is FAAAAAARRRRRRR longer with deaths in the 100s of millions my friend.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:15 PM
USA, PA, Westmoreland Co.
Joined Aug 2008
1,348 Posts
Mcveigh and nichols were very closely associate with abbu sayyef (al qaida) in the phllipines. Not very politically conservative/libertarian.
jonquinn is online now Find More Posts by jonquinn
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:15 PM
United States, MD, Potomac
Joined Oct 2010
320 Posts
Quote:
Agreed. That & do a real background check to prevent nuts like him from buying an AR-15 with 100 round drum mags.
He didn't have many signs of being a mass murderer- just look at his academics. Background checks would have only revealed past crime- none in his case.

The 100 drum mag seems to have perversely saved some lives. I saw an article referencing the police reports that stated the shooter was using a S&W M&P15 (an AR-15) and a 100 round drum that jammed. Police said they found several rounds on the ground, indicating an attempt to unjam the weapon/drum. Had he been simply carrying a couple 20-30 round magazines, he most likely would have kept shooting. Thank the poor reliability of the drum.
mkcp40 is offline Find More Posts by mkcp40
Old Jul 31, 2012, 09:30 PM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Pol Pot ... Fidel Castro ... Stalin .... Mao ... Unibomber ...
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5