HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ken_nj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:04 PM
GSMB Member
United States, NJ, Howell
Joined Mar 2008
1,821 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Two 28 inch speed boat hulls

I bought these hulls a while ago intending to build them for and with my kids. Well life was busy, they are grown and I need to get rid of them. I do not know the manufacturer. I have two of them and they are being sold together. All that is here is the hull & deck as you see it in the pictures. There is no running gear at all as I never got around to buying it. One box was opened for these pictures and the other box is sealed. They boats are 28 inches long and about 10 inches wide. The instructions detail how to assemble the ABS hull. There are a few pictures of running gear installed, but the instructions do not tell you how to install it. You will need to buy your own motor, shaft, prop, batteries and radio gear.

I am asking $45.00 each so your getting 2 boats for $90 and you pay shipping. I paid more than $50 at the time. I'll ship however you want, UPS ground will probably be best. The boxes are 30 inches long, 5.5 inches high and 10.5 inches wide. They weight 5 pounds or less. Shipping will be from Howell, NJ.

I you want them, first to respond in this thread gets first dibs.
ken_nj is online now Find More Posts by ken_nj
to remove ads between posts