HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:56 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Oh well, I like the canopy and would like to wait for it's parts to be avilable then I'll put it on my LB
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:00 PM
a.k.a. BiggTony
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Jul 2010
297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitchen8 View Post
It is compatible, and it also has a 43 axis gyro in it

As far as guaranteed delivery, I'll offer a 2% money back guarantee (minus 1.9% restocking fee).
Turning up "Off Topic Resonator"
Did you remove the time stamp from your 808? I purchased the TI Launchpad and it sure does look different than the tutorials. Would really hate to fry this #3. As I would be stuck with three #9's till the #16 comes in.
dedmonwakin is offline Find More Posts by dedmonwakin
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:50 PM
Joined Jun 2012
49 Posts
The new V929 LED receiving board is available. http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...6-p-47484.html
Nickz88 is offline Find More Posts by Nickz88
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:25 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,668 Posts
I had inet problems for a few weeks... *suk* and do I ever have alot of reading and catching-up to do to see whats the newest entry into the micro-quad field.

I am presently finding that as my skills increase with the Ladybird the more impressed I am with it. This Sunday past I did my very 1st flips with my Ladybird... (i know i wimped-out for long time) LoL and it wasn't as hard as I thought... with the few side-rolls I sucessfully did previously... I thought it'd be alot harder. This is a very good Quad indeed......

I put my off-line time to good use I guess... 'cuz about a week ago I had an epiphany while flying high turning circuits with my Ladybird. While flying in six-axis mode it just clicked.. and I started to do faster high flying banking turns... w00p!
Ladybird fast turns practice 01 (7 min 17 sec)

Ladybird fastcircuits (6 min 9 sec)
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:25 PM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,218 Posts
I'm still interested to see one of the booms with a led on it. I'm interested in installing booms on an mqx board. Wondering how easily it could be done.
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Sep 11, 2012, 11:24 PM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
I will contact Hubsan to see if they can provide an early sample for review purposes (I have Some contacts there). Could be interesting but from the looks of it that quad won't be light... And quads this size are quite sensitive to weight.
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 11, 2012, 11:38 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,668 Posts
On Sunday I went to the field to try flipping my Ladybird for the first time.... and very suprisingly, it was muuuch easier than I had thought. (giving myself time to become comfy with the LB prob. helped too)

I flew a LiPo doing acro and recorded all the ups and downs of the Acro. field expedition.
LB 1st time flipping (6 min 31 sec)

Then I went and flew some acro @the park with it's larger open spaces available.
LB 1st day flipping (5 min 14 sec)

The next day I flew my firmware ver1.0 LB, and on lift-off... I flew/flipped it right into the bin! Hahaha priceless! darn kids in the park on week-days tho.... *sigh*
LB v 1 park flips n rolls (5 min 12 sec)

I watched a bit of the Hubsan X4 video... and those are horrible looking rolls it does! compared with the left roll to right roll I can pull-off with the Ladybird... it just doesn't seem up to snuff.
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Sep 12, 2012, 04:23 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2012
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafter View Post
Brushless = Coreless - for many ...
Coreless not Brushless
Directsource4u is offline Find More Posts by Directsource4u
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 12, 2012, 05:39 AM
RC Logger Support
Joined Jan 2010
3,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Directsource4u View Post
Coreless not Brushless
First off great to see you in the thread. In sure you can answer some of the questions we might have. Second thanks for clarifying on the motors.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 06:45 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,723 Posts
Does anyone have a list of all the micro quads that are flysky compatible?
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Sep 12, 2012, 06:53 AM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Jun 2010
58 Posts
I have been following this thread and reading what everyone has written and now I think its the Ladybird that I I want to get. I have an MQX so I am perfectly comfortable with quads, but the ability to fly inside is huge.

If I found a V1, which controller do you recommend? Similarly, Xheli is selling one that I cannot tell which version it is, but it says it comes with a 2402D controller, is this better or worse than the Devo4?
jessecuster is offline Find More Posts by jessecuster
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:19 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
FlySky compatible micro-/miniquads

FlySky (9x) compatible micro-/miniquads :

WL Toys v929
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...f-p-46172.html

WL Toys v949 (v929 upgrade / LED Version)
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ne...f-p-49730.html

WL Toys v939
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...o-p-47674.html

Syma X1 (similar to v929)
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Sy...r-p-48760.html
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:13 AM
Addict.
United States, NY, Binghamton
Joined Jul 2010
1,543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedmonwakin View Post
Turning up "Off Topic Resonator"
Did you remove the time stamp from your 808? I purchased the TI Launchpad and it sure does look different than the tutorials. Would really hate to fry this #3. As I would be stuck with three #9's till the #16 comes in.
Not on my #3 (RIP) but on #16 it is user changeable in the config text file, so I removed it that way I hate the time stamp, I sort my videos into the day they were taken and the time isn't important to me.
skitchen8 is offline Find More Posts by skitchen8
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:24 AM
RC Logger Support
Joined Jan 2010
3,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessecuster View Post
I have been following this thread and reading what everyone has written and now I think its the Ladybird that I I want to get. I have an MQX so I am perfectly comfortable with quads, but the ability to fly inside is huge.

If I found a V1, which controller do you recommend? Similarly, Xheli is selling one that I cannot tell which version it is, but it says it comes with a 2402D controller, is this better or worse than the Devo4?
The 2402D is a much nicer radio. It might not have the cool lines of the new devo labeled transmitter, but it's a really nice radio. Maybe not up to snuff with some of the higher end devo transmitters but definitely better than the devo 4. The devo 4 was created just to get into the cheaper market we see here with the v2 ladybird. I would say the 2402d is much more hobby grade than the 4.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:26 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,069 Posts
i will admit, I would totally looove to have one of these Hubsan X4īs, just because of the way it looks (no matter how it flies) ...

... BUT, the only place to order is in UK or Europe - which makes it an 80$+ TOY grade quad (becuase of the crappy as usual TX) shipped for something that I bet is not 9X compatible ... which makes it a deal breaker
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member