HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2012, 06:50 AM
Joined Feb 2007
535 Posts
Jameschen, ___FP has posted some good info above you may want to place on first page. I stripped most out below so check his original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___FP View Post
3 axis :

Walkera Ladybird V2
WLToys V929
WLToys V939
Syma X1
Nine Eagles Alien

6 axis:

UDI U816
Mini Pet
SH-6043
MJX-X100

3 axis or 6 axis :

Walkera Ladybird V1

jpconard is offline Find More Posts by jpconard
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:26 AM
RC beginner
New York
Joined Oct 2008
6,054 Posts
very good list. and appears much more correct than earlier versions.
dave1993 is offline Find More Posts by dave1993
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:51 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2,657 Posts
@jameschen072 Can you confirm (by asking Aaron) whether the v939 lights are switchable by using the Tx or not?

If it doesn't use the Rev 3.0 version of the Tx (and when is the newer v929 version coming out?) I can get a BNF or just the board and 'upgrade' my U816.
Brandigan is offline Find More Posts by Brandigan
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:15 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigan View Post
@jameschen072 Can you confirm (by asking Aaron) whether the v939 lights are switchable by using the Tx or not?

If it doesn't use the Rev 3.0 version of the Tx (and when is the newer v929 version coming out?) I can get a BNF or just the board and 'upgrade' my U816.
Aaron told me he's not sure (didn't really cross his mind)
I'll check with WLToys when I get the chance.

The chart regarding 3 axis vs 6 axis has been updated on page 1!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:59 AM
Joined Aug 2011
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
How can you change mode ???

The display it is ready to show Mode 1-2-3-4 ... so all possible mode are there in theory

Anyhow ... it is not complicated to open the TX, invert the connection between left and right sticks ... each sticks is connected via 8 line cable: +Vcc, Gnd, Trim1, Trim2, Trim3,Trim4, Stick X, Stick Y ... actually the central board could be placed in any better TX ... like for example a cheap trainer TX ... and get a better feeling.

Tchuss

e_lm_70
I found the info on a copy of the manual on eBay, it is by the way of the TX menu, but I can't find it again... (If I find it I'll post it).
By the way interesting info for the other modes, thanks...
___FP is offline Find More Posts by ___FP
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Aug 2011
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpconard View Post
Jameschen, ___FP has posted some good info above you may want to place on first page. I stripped most out below so check his original post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1993 View Post
very good list. and appears much more correct than earlier versions.
Thanks guys!

I try to have the same info on a french forum, so I share the info with you too because large part of my info comes from this forum, thanks to all!

About the availables modes, I can't find info on the Syma X1 and UDI-U816 (really only mode 2 available?) so your info are welcome
___FP is offline Find More Posts by ___FP
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:37 AM
Flying mostly micro's
United States, WV, Vienna
Joined Mar 2007
606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post

Found a few pics of the Nine Eagles Alien... Can't really find a lot of info though hmm..
Love the canopy on that one, nice TX also.. I hope more info on this and the new Syma quad becomes available soon they look great! (Of course I'd get all of these quads if I could...LOL )
BlueHavoc is offline Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Last edited by BlueHavoc; Aug 24, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:46 AM
Joined Feb 2007
535 Posts
wahoo! My V939 shipped. Was shown as back ordered like others mentioned recently for those who ordered in last couple days. Made my Friday, plus I still have my home brew hybrid micro V929 to play with.
jpconard is offline Find More Posts by jpconard
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:48 AM
Joined May 2010
213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post
[IMG]
Found a few pics of the Nine Eagles Alien... Can't really find a lot of info though hmm..
this is the one I am waiting for too.
I sent nine eagles an email asking them about when it might be available and haven't received any response at all...
Scott in NH is offline Find More Posts by Scott in NH
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:21 AM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpconard View Post
wahoo! My V939 shipped. Was shown as back ordered like others mentioned recently for those who ordered in last couple days.
Yep, same here.

On a separate note, Wowhobbies now has the Ladybird V2 for $70, which is only good if you don't already have a Devo TX as you can get the BNF Ladybird for $75.
MikeSRC is offline Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Last edited by MikeSRC; Aug 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:35 AM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,501 Posts
I'm in the club... V939 from Banggood is en route. My prediction is that it will arrive September 17th after sitting in Customs for at least 7 days.
rexless is offline Find More Posts by rexless
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:57 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
I'm in the club... V939 from Banggood is en route. My prediction is that it will arrive September 17th after sitting in Customs for at least 7 days.
Indeed you are "in the club" ... the club of customs-harrassed poor people - like me Almost ANYTHING I get that has to go through NY customs needs about 10 days to "get back out of NY" lately

Anyway, mine says shipped as well, and it has a RA number (so I guess I happen to be another one of the "lucky ones" (??? REALLY ??? .) that will get the first official REV1.0
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
Old Aug 24, 2012, 02:25 PM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post

Anyway, mine says shipped as well, and it has a RA number (so I guess I happen to be another one of the "lucky ones" (??? REALLY ??? .) that will get the first official REV1.0
It seems like everybody got their V939's shipped.

It's just me stuck on "processing" ?
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Aug 24, 2012, 02:31 PM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
I have to say, when I got the 929, it only took 9 days from the time it "left" FlyT Express to get it. I can only hope for a repeat performance with the 939.

@shafter - I guess "processing" is better than "backordered".
MikeSRC is offline Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Old Aug 24, 2012, 03:05 PM
Joined May 2010
213 Posts
So I was placing a parts order for my fleet of 9958's and myrcmart had a good price on mini pet's so I cracked and ordered 3, one for me and the other two for my "kids" (19 and 22).

BG has a better price shipped (barely), but I am not patient enough to wait for the slow boat.....
Scott in NH is offline Find More Posts by Scott in NH