HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:34 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Yes mate...-5 pcs...I will let you know how does it fly...
I guess it will be restock soon, due it just went off in one day...so I guess it was a the trying of setting up the optimal stock level for this.

The other thing I will be curious is the potential of the TX module...what other quads could be bound to that...(LB, X4, 1SQ?)
try every quad you own aint nothing to loose even if "none" of them work lol if the board flies nice might be a candidate for making your fave looking quad fly with your fave tx? depending on your tx you might be able to set the sticks to just your taste AND seperate endpoints for each channel? 120 rudder 80 aileron 90 elevator plus sounds like acc on and off possibly via gear channel? wonder if that chanes in increments? maybe position 1 70 and position 2 30 is very different to position 1 60 and position 2 40?

that would be nice
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,428 Posts
Yes will see...at the moment I have only 9X compatible quads so binding those to the 9X are solved...oh but could try my brother's X4...but I wouldn't bet on that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
try every quad you own aint nothing to loose even if "none" of them work lol if the board flies nice might be a candidate for making your fave looking quad fly with your fave tx? depending on your tx you might be able to set the sticks to just your taste AND seperate endpoints for each channel? 120 rudder 80 aileron 90 elevator plus sounds like acc on and off possibly via gear channel? wonder if that chanes in increments? maybe position 1 70 and position 2 30 is very different to position 1 60 and position 2 40?

that would be nice
Mate, check the HK QBOT topic, I have found some valuable info for the HT8 module!
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Last edited by bulesz; Feb 06, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:33 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Yes will see...at the moment I have only 9X compatible quads so binding those to the 9X are solved...oh but could try my brother's X4...but I wouldn't bet on that..

Mate, check the HK QBOT topic, I have found some valuable info for the HT8 module!
checked btw on the heli can the gyros be tuned? for more or less gyro response? looks like a fair amount or the heli circuit is on the quad board? if yes then we should be able the tune the quad any way we like (well im hoping)
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:04 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,428 Posts
FYI: The 300 mAh 45-90 Nanotechs are back on stock!
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:40 PM
Louisville, KY
Joined Jun 2006
561 Posts
So will the module that comes with the q-bot allow me to bind my wltoys 939 and 929 to my spektrum dx7 also?
Sympster is online now Find More Posts by Sympster
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:59 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,338 Posts
No. It looks like it's HiSky protocol. So you'll be able to bind that module with the HiSky FBL100, Turnigy FBL100 and WLToys v922. All micro CP helicopters.

It's a nice package. Dual port charger and two lipo.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:13 AM
Me a long time ago
London N.E. UK
Joined Jan 2007
6,093 Posts
Back in stock?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mpatible_.html
I just had to click the button.
Flypoppa is offline Find More Posts by Flypoppa
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 07, 2013, 05:35 PM
What package dear?
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,182 Posts
http://www.hobby-usa.com/shop/p16237...duct_info.html

Is this new donít remember seeing this
Hellysmack is offline Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:05 PM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,144 Posts
It's just a v2 Ladybird with a camera stuck under it and a new type of F series radio. Some of these fpv gizmos hitting the market are getting a bit samey.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:22 AM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Aug 2012
276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mono View Post
It's just a v2 Ladybird with a camera stuck under it and a new type of F series radio. Some of these fpv gizmos hitting the market are getting a bit samey.

It would be good for people who don't own this quad yet and maybe want an all-in-one type package, that way they don't have to source out all the parts, check weights, do any soldering, etc.

With more and more companies showing interest in FPV I think 2013 will be full of better and better ready made setups from a variety of companies. Just gotta weed out the bad.

Lard4Hire
Lard4Hire is offline Find More Posts by Lard4Hire
Old Feb 08, 2013, 04:10 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,428 Posts
FYI: the great HK 1S 600 mAh nano is back on stock!
Old Feb 08, 2013, 05:21 AM
What package dear?
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard4Hire View Post
It would be good for people who don't own this quad yet and maybe want an all-in-one type package, that way they don't have to source out all the parts, check weights, do any soldering, etc.

With more and more companies showing interest in FPV I think 2013 will be full of better and better ready made setups from a variety of companies. Just gotta weed out the bad.

Lard4Hire
X2
Market is exploding
I was surprised by size and price, $178 however I did not look at shipping.
I bet the range is not too far

Loving my V959 would like to see a TX/FPV Module set up
Hellysmack is offline Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:19 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
A while ago someone mentioned using a 939 board in a mini pet to gain 9x compatibility. Does anyone know if the plugs are the same? This would be a nice way to eliminate another tx.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 08, 2013, 02:04 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
A while ago someone mentioned using a 939 board in a mini pet to gain 9x compatibility. Does anyone know if the plugs are the same? This would be a nice way to eliminate another tx.
Mini Pet has 3-Pin 1.25mm Micro JST plugs.
If you don't need lights you can change it to a 2-Pin plug leaving the LED wire unconnected.
Using lights needs rewiring at the motorarms with 2 wires not just 1 at the LED.
The LED is using common Ground or VCC. I forgot which it was.
Nevemind, I couldn't get it work this way. That's why I rewired 2 LED's as frontlights (too lazy to rewire the last 2)
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Old Feb 08, 2013, 05:41 PM
Yo R Wee Too Lo
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Oct 2011
895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
ther's a diagram a few pages back. post 2897
tonytester is offline Find More Posts by tonytester