Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystman View Post
Be careful, they are different according to their motorarms:

H36 : 3mm x 3mm
v939 : 4mm x 3mm
Mini Pet : 4.6mm x 4.6mm
I had a problem with the brandnew V939 frame from Banggood...as can see the front right motor arm is twisted, so the angle of the motor angle is NOT VERTICAL!

I dont know because of that, but when I jawing to right it goes to right too! very weird and disappointing...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:10 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Gents,
Whoever orders one of these Q-Bot micro quads with the universal Tx module, please post your buddy code. I ordered one but so far the buddy code is not showing up, so it might not be eligible. I'll keep checking though: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=29595
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Just ordered one, and I dont have the buddy code for share at the order details...
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:22 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
I have played with the settings in the 9X and figured out something: you can fly at 100% rate the H36 and the V949 as well avoid the lame autoflip but you need to play with the endpoints settings.

What does it mean in the practice?
Regarding to the V929: 100% rate with 100% endpoints will be fine
Regarding to the H36: 100% rate with 90% endpoints will be fine

I have felt the 90% ep not enough for the H36, so I put it to 100% and set the D/R rate to 90%. It was mucho better, but of course its just my taste...

(Sorry for the multi posts, but its about totally different theme...)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:38 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,191 Posts
The bigger Hobby King QBot looks to be a v929 rebrand. I wonder if this holds true for this smaller version as well? If so, what other aircraft does that module bind with?

Does the module remind you guys of any other brand that has a similar module? Walkera? hiSky?

Re: parts. I haven't seen HK carry much parts for these RTF quads. Hopefully that will change.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:44 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,191 Posts
BTW, the Hobby King description for the QBot micro said flipping the gear channel puts the quad into acrobatic mode for "flips, rolls and loops to be performed!"

Sounds too good to be true.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:48 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
The bigger Hobby King QBot looks to be a v929 rebrand. I wonder if this holds true for this smaller version as well? If so, what other aircraft does that module bind with?

Does the module remind you guys of any other brand that has a similar module? Walkera? hiSky?

Re: parts. I haven't seen HK carry much parts for these RTF quads. Hopefully that will change.
Heyya,

As I saw there is full parts support for the bigger Qbot: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...BOT_Parts.html

and yes, thats a rebranded V929/V949.. but this micro is promising...just pulled the trigger and started a thread for this model.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:19 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,191 Posts
Sweet. Good to know. I was trolling the parts section when the QBot first appear and notice lacks of parts for all RTF quad.

Jumping over to the other thread now. Thx.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:04 PM
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
3,242 Posts
Quote:
Sweet. Good to know. I was trolling the parts section when the QBot first appear and notice lacks of parts for all RTF quad.

4plug controller board?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ain_Board.html
interesting ...

-mike-
mikefromgermany is online now Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:04 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Welcome mate! I'm very curious about this 6axis quad and the MagicCube+AnyLink combo module...

Other thing:
Guys I have a balance cable for 1S 300mAh 35-70/45-90 nanotechs. So I can connect 3 of them to the Imax charger as 3S, but I'm confused how much A should use? As alone I use to charge them at 1,3A without any problem or warming at all...but I dont know how much charging power need to set for the 3S balance charging mode...3,9A (3*1,3A) or 1,3A?

Thanks and sorry for the dumb question...
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
3,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Welcome mate! I'm very curious about this 6axis quad and the MagicCube+AnyLink combo module...

Other thing:
Guys I have a balance cable for 1S 300mAh 35-70/45-90 nanotechs. So I can connect 3 of them to the Imax charger as 3S, but I'm confused how much A should use? As alone I use to charge them at 1,3A without any problem or warming at all...but I dont know how much charging power need to set for the 3S balance charging mode...3,9A (3*1,3A) or 1,3A?

Thanks and sorry for the dumb question...
As the charger will handle your stack as a 3s batt with 300mAh you should also charge it with 1,3 A (if you are happy with it - I'm a more conventional guy concerning charging and will never go over 1C charging current anyway. But that's another topic.

-mike-
mikefromgermany is online now Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by mikefromgermany; Feb 06, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:16 PM
Sweden
Joined Jul 2004
236 Posts
Quote:
BTW, the Hobby King description for the QBot micro said flipping the gear channel puts the quad into acrobatic mode for "flips, rolls and loops to be performed!"

Sounds too good to be true.
Yeah, it does... and the manual page 10 conflicts to this... right?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...19X53414X0.pdf
zippiz is offline Find More Posts by zippiz
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
4plug controller board?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ain_Board.html
interesting ...

-mike-
hm...it seems to be the REV2 2012/06/08 board, but i dont know it would autoflip at 100% with the 9X...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
As the charger will handle your stack as a 3s batt with 300mAh you should also charge it with 1,3 A (if you are happy with it - I'm a more conventional guy concerning charging and will never go over 1C charging current anyway. But that's another topic.

-mike-
Thanks mate, at 1.3A the batteries still cold, I mean not any warm at all! Colder than my hand, so thats why I live "dangerous"...
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:42 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippiz View Post
Yeah, it does... and the manual page 10 conflicts to this... right?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...19X53414X0.pdf
My reply is in its thread...
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:22 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypoppa View Post
I'll wait untill they have it in the UK warehouse. Otherwise the post cost would cripple it.
9.99 shipping to UK alltold $44.31? xe converter says thats 29.57? or for 57p more than a syma x1 from amazon (a fave of mine) you get a link system that just "might" make some other quads work with your fave TX? a second lipo, possibly a better usb charger than we are used to a flight controller that you can stick on any other micro you fancy trying and a iffy looking frame with motors you can use on another quad maybe?

i think its worth 30 to get a tx module and free rx that i can turn into another quad later on if needed

6yrs ago i paid 450 for a helicommand 3d lol 72 for a futaba module and 40+ for one RX then i had to buy helicopter and radio and lipos and charger and all sorts of little things that i never thought of (pictch gauge, tacko, wind meter, stuff like that)

so 29.57 looks like a real bargain to me

HOLY SMOKES

i write the above go back to hobbyking and its out of stock???
neobot is online now Find More Posts by neobot
Last edited by neobot; Feb 06, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:13 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
HOLY SMOKES

i write the above go back to hobbyking and its out of stock???
Yes mate...-5 pcs...I will let you know how does it fly...
I guess it will be restock soon, due it just went off in one day...so I guess it was a the trying of setting up the optimal stock level for this.

The other thing I will be curious is the potential of the TX module...what other quads could be bound to that...(LB, X4, 1SQ?)