HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 07, 2012, 06:46 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,128 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___FP View Post
I only found this page on their website to show there are four modes available, if you have time could you please explain in a few words how it is performed? The two external trims?
Thanks in advance
Let me have a go at the translation. Aaron and James please correct me if I'm wrong.

Their "modes" numbering are different from conventional ones. Mode 1: throttle and aileron are on the right! Mode 2: throttle and aileron are on the left! Mode 3: throttle and rudder are on the right! Mode 4: throttle and rudder are on the left!

It claims to have a 6-axis gyro instead of the usual 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers. Hmm.

Press the 3D mode button to activate 3D mode, then increase throttle, then move the elevator or aileron to the max, to execute a flip in that direction. Each successive flip has to be 2 seconds apart.

It has a knob to adjust the max throttle, apparently useful for newbies.

It has search lights.
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 07, 2012, 07:16 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
Let me have a go at the translation. Aaron and James please correct me if I'm wrong.

Their "modes" numbering are different from conventional ones. Mode 1: throttle and aileron are on the right! Mode 2: throttle and aileron are on the left! Mode 3: throttle and rudder are on the right! Mode 4: throttle and rudder are on the left!

It claims to have a 6-axis gyro instead of the usual 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers. Hmm.

Press the 3D mode button to activate 3D mode, then increase throttle, then move the elevator or aileron to the max, to execute a flip in that direction. Each successive flip has to be 2 seconds apart.

It has a knob to adjust the max throttle, apparently useful for newbies.

It has search lights.
Very good translation!I will try to translate all the words on the picture into English tomorrow!D:
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 07, 2012, 07:27 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
The Ladybird V2 Devo 4 is now $57,90 (Banggood) free shipping. Few days ago it was $62,90. A good price despite its toy-grade radio.
Larger orders for this one recently,it's out of stock again,will be in stock within about 5 days.It's better to get it when it shows ships within one business day,if you do not want to wait.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 07, 2012, 08:34 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,460 Posts
Aaron, Let us know when the version 3 v929 with LED is in stock at Banggood. A bunch of us are waiting for that one before we purchase.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Aug 07, 2012, 03:55 PM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Larger orders for this one recently,it's out of stock again,will be in stock within about 5 days.It's better to get it when it shows ships within one business day,if you do not want to wait.
Maybe we'll actually get some reviews of the V2 now. I've only seen one so far and it was lacking in detail and rated it above the V1.

FyreSG - Thanks for the translation. I asked about it at the beginning of this thread, but it got buried as so many posts often do.
MikeSRC is offline Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Last edited by MikeSRC; Aug 07, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 09:08 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
LOL,I made a new piece with the image listed on MJX website.Hope it can be more clear for you.LOL
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Aaron qin; Aug 07, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 09:41 PM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
I don't mean to make fun of the translation as I can only speak one language (barely ), but I love the line on "The searchlight":

"the night flight has interest sex more".

Does that mean if I get one of these and fly it around my wife in the dark, she'll be more interested in having sex?
Old Aug 07, 2012, 09:59 PM
Joined Apr 2012
5,128 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSRC View Post
I don't mean to make fun of the translation as I can only speak one language (barely ), but I love the line on "The searchlight":

Does that mean if I get one of these and fly it around my wife in the dark, she'll be more interested in having sex?
LOL!
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:06 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,698 Posts
Quote:

God, I hope not!
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:08 PM
Addict.
United States, NY, Binghamton
Joined Jul 2010
1,543 Posts
Quote:

If so I'll take two
skitchen8 is offline Find More Posts by skitchen8
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:09 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitchen8 View Post
If so I'll take two
哈哈!you absolutely can not wait to get two!
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:11 PM
Addict.
United States, NY, Binghamton
Joined Jul 2010
1,543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
哈哈!you must can not wait to get two!
This seems like a clever marketing ploy lol not a single purchase of mine in this hobby has ever resulted in anything but funny looks from the better half
skitchen8 is offline Find More Posts by skitchen8
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:12 PM
Joined Apr 2012
5,128 Posts
I can imagine the payload that the quad must be carrying, that can help increase the partner's mood for having sex.

Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:15 PM
Joined Apr 2012
5,128 Posts
Just in case the funny picture is amended, I've attached below!
Old Aug 07, 2012, 10:35 PM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
Maybe they should add the MJX-X100 to this product page: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-In...el-c-1098.html