SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:01 PM
RC Logger Support
jlcamp7's Avatar
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,261 Posts
999 quads on the wall, 999 quads, take one down and smash it into the ground, 998 quads on the wall...
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:35 PM
Registered User
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
999 quads on the wall, 999 quads, take one down and smash it into the ground, 998 quads on the wall...
The day a quadcopter can go fetch a beer is the day this technology has peaked, in my book.
variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:27 PM
...muy bien...
rcgchris's Avatar
Germany, BW, Pforzheim
Joined Jul 2012
186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
I seriously also doubt he would ever want them to blow bubbles...smoke trails maybe
Pretty good idea. Smoke bombs are light and used by acro paragliders.
rcgchris is offline Find More Posts by rcgchris
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:09 AM
Yo R Wee Too Lo
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Oct 2011
895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by variantman View Post
The day a quadcopter can go fetch a beer is the day this technology has peaked, in my book.
well ewe can hok up a small robotic hand for the beer.

guys why can't I find a nine eagles quad.. also any quads compatible with the tunigy ex9r besides the wl toys???????
tonytester is offline Find More Posts by tonytester
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:12 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytester View Post
well ewe can hok up a small robotic hand for the beer.

guys why can't I find a nine eagles quad.. also any quads compatible with the tunigy ex9r besides the wl toys???????
Syma X1
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Sy...r-p-48760.html

Vitality H36
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Jj...)-p-51239.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Vi...)-p-51256.html

HCW 553
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Hc...o-p-54044.html
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 09:00 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Nice little and cheap tool to check your battery power in the fields:

RC 1S-6S Lipo Battery akku Voltage Indicator Checker Tester test 2.8V -25.2V (US $2.68 - free shipping)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-1S-6S-Lip...-/280954455355

Beside other Voltage checkers, this is working with 1S (3.7v) lipos too

Can be plugged directly into battery plug.

It's really helpful!
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 09:16 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2012
442 Posts
I have this one:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=19066

it's ok for 2s and up, measuring through balance plug, but I tried on 1s (using the only plug they have) and it looks not so ok.
Soul Reaver is offline Find More Posts by Soul Reaver
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:58 PM
Registered User
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted. I like the prop guards.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/69...opter_UFO.html



variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman
Last edited by variantman; Nov 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 06:26 AM
Me a long time ago
Flypoppa's Avatar
London N.E. UK
Joined Jan 2007
6,095 Posts
Subscribed. I think I must get one of these, the question is which one? More reading of this thread required.
Flypoppa is online now Find More Posts by Flypoppa
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:17 AM
Registered User
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
QuadCopters Mania

A few more quads from BangGood:
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Sh...o-p-56008.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ud...)-p-53890.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...f-p-55993.html

It is realy hard to follow all the quads now... And to choose one is harder...

I don't remember who said that he is buying all the quads available (probably low cost ones) - beware not to get bankrupt!!!

40$ low cost quad x "100,000" quad types = 4,000,000

And I don't mention any storage place for all of them...
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
2,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
A few more quads from BangGood:
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Sh...o-p-56008.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ud...)-p-53890.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...f-p-55993.html

It is realy hard to follow all the quads now... And to choose one is harder...

I don't remember who said that he is buying all the quads available (probably low cost ones) - beware not to get bankrupt!!!

40$ low cost quad x "100,000" quad types = 4,000,000

And I don't mention any storage place for all of them...
The wl toys v202 looks like a Hubsan x4 competitor, if it flies as well as the x4 and is 9x (old v911 tx) compatible, then this will be a winner for sure.
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:15 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
The wl toys v202 looks like a Hubsan x4 competitor, if it flies as well as the x4 and is 9x (old v911 tx) compatible, then this will be a winner for sure.
No it's v939, UDI U816 etc size !
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:28 PM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
2,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystman View Post
No it's v939, UDI U816 etc size !
Yes, 10 cm is around v939 size, so it's the Mini Pet competitor. ('6 axis' version of the v939.)
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:45 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
Yes, 10 cm is around v939 size, so it's the Mini Pet competitor. ('6 axis' version of the v939.)
...I'm waiting for the rx pcb!
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 12:45 AM
...muy bien...
rcgchris's Avatar
Germany, BW, Pforzheim
Joined Jul 2012
186 Posts
Yep. Cool spare
rcgchris is offline Find More Posts by rcgchris
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion Personal attack Rule as it applies to Trader Talk Thread Titles porcia83 Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Jul 27, 2012 11:58 AM
For Sale Quadcopter Parts Sale Thread mfkubak Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 10 Jul 26, 2012 02:33 PM
Discussion Why are there so many heli threads in the Airplane Micro RTF forum? Bowerz Site Chat 38 Dec 15, 2009 06:43 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #2) Skyshark Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 233 Sep 17, 2009 02:22 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #1) Bleriot Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 384 Dec 15, 2004 02:28 PM