SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 05, 2012, 01:29 PM
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
There are several flybarless FP micro helis already and they are considerably more difficult to fly than the 45 offset flybar models. The much higher headspeed and direct linkage means they respond much faster and there is no movement damping. A quad is actually easier to start with. But, you do make a very valid point.
Naturally a 45 flybar is easier than flybarless. But its mechanical auto stabilization system is very annoying (as hanged from ceiling) and boring to fly. Im flying a Walkera V120D01 and since then I had to sell my two CB100 because I never used them anymore. I dont have any quadcopter yet, but I expect more than from a 45 flybar heli. Perhaps a flybarless is better for me than a quadcopter.
flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 02:31 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Naturally a 45 flybar is easier than flybarless. But its mechanical auto stabilization system is very annoying (as hanged from ceiling) and boring to fly. Im flying a Walkera V120D01 and since then I had to sell my two CB100 because I never used them anymore. I dont have any quadcopter yet, but I expect more than from a 45 flybar heli. Perhaps a flybarless is better for me than a quadcopter.
If we are speaking specifically about a recommendation for you, don't sell quad performance short. A good quad will out-perform any FP heli, flybar or not. Granted these models are more "toylike" in performance, but they aren't bad, either.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Aug 05, 2012, 03:37 PM
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
The Ladybird V2 Devo 4 is now $57,90 (Banggood) free shipping. Few days ago it was $62,90. A good price despite its toy-grade radio.
flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
Old Aug 05, 2012, 10:45 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Well I just ordered a Mini Pet from banggood. They had it on special today for $37. Hope to fly it inside and will compare it to my mQX. I already have a 929 in the box and plan to order a 939 when it comes out.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Aug 06, 2012, 09:58 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Well I just ordered a Mini Pet from banggood. They had it on special today for $37. Hope to fly it inside and will compare it to my mQX. I already have a 929 in the box and plan to order a 939 when it comes out.
Don't forget some batteries. Cheapest batteries for all of these they have on Banggood are listed as for the Mini-Pet at 300mAh 15C @ $2.79 for 1 and $2.53 each for 3. It seems to be the standard size and have the Walkera LB connectors.

Edit: Oops, they are now out of stock since yesterday.
Brandigan is offline Find More Posts by Brandigan
Last edited by Brandigan; Aug 06, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:11 AM
Joined Dec 2006
156 Posts
X-Heli has the Ladybird on sale for $132. Regular price is $129. Doesn't seem like a bargain to me.
Raycamaro is offline Find More Posts by Raycamaro
Old Aug 06, 2012, 12:46 PM
Joined Feb 2007
531 Posts
Did you click the link to go to the detail page? It says you save "-2%". That is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycamaro View Post
X-Heli has the Ladybird on sale for $132. Regular price is $129. Doesn't seem like a bargain to me.
jpconard is offline Find More Posts by jpconard
Old Aug 06, 2012, 12:51 PM
USA, So.Cal.
Joined Jan 2009
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpconard View Post
Did you click the link to go to the detail page? It says you save "-2%". That is funny.

It was $119 for the longest time. Don't know what they were thinking here.

Edit: Back to $119 now
MikeSRC is offline Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Last edited by MikeSRC; Aug 06, 2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Price change
Old Aug 06, 2012, 09:06 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigan View Post
Don't forget some batteries. Cheapest batteries for all of these they have on Banggood are listed as for the Mini-Pet at 300mAh 15C @ $2.79 for 1 and $2.53 each for 3. It seems to be the standard size and have the Walkera LB connectors.

Edit: Oops, they are now out of stock since yesterday.
I thought it would work with my solo pro 100 batts. I have a couple nano tech 300's with what appears to be the same connector.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Aug 06, 2012, 09:16 PM
Joined Sep 2010
19 Posts
oo has the ladybird for $73 free shipping, http://www.oomodel.com/walkera-qr-qa...o-p-62520.html
MartinSloan71 is offline Find More Posts by MartinSloan71
Old Aug 06, 2012, 09:38 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Dec 2007
299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I thought it would work with my solo pro 100 batts. I have a couple nano tech 300's with what appears to be the same connector.
The Ladybird doesn't work with the Solo Pro 100 batteries. The wires are connected differently. If you try connecting it, you will end up frying the circuit board.
TFMeouch is offline Find More Posts by TFMeouch
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:51 PM
Joined Aug 2011
41 Posts
small size, cheap quad, mode 1 TX

[mode rant on]

I ordered the HuanQi 881 last week and received it yesterday (I'm currently in China). When I ordered it I asked several times to be sure it was a mode 1 TX (30 years flying in this mode, it is difficult to change...).
I open the box, there are :
- the TX (in mode 2),
- a set of 4 spare blades,
- 2 LiPo 1s,250mAh,
- 6 AA bat.,
- a USB charger for the LiPo (they can be charged on the TX too, like the solo pro),
- a screw driver.

I quickly read the "user guide" and discover the TX can only be in mode 2 or mode 4 (throttle on the left stick only).

Asked the customer service, they said you asked a mode 1 TX and you have a mode 1 according to HuanQi norm (a mode 4 TX for anyone else) so you have to pay for the return cost.

I'll tell you how this will end...

[more rant off]

I'm afraid it'll be the same for the Pet as they seem very similar with the same mode 1 / mode 2 fake??? switch...
someone can check when received?

So I always want a small size, cheap quad, with a mode 1 TX, the only ones are the MJX X100 and the Nine Eagles Alien (NE parts are already listed on their website). Anyone has information about when they will be available?
___FP is offline Find More Posts by ___FP
Last edited by ___FP; Aug 06, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 11:09 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Anyone know where can download the English manual of the MJX x100?the factory told me that they did not have the English version manual
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 06, 2012, 11:28 PM
Joined Aug 2011
41 Posts
I only found this page on their website to show there are four modes available, if you have time could you please explain in a few words how it is performed? The two external trims?
Thanks in advance
___FP is offline Find More Posts by ___FP
Old Aug 07, 2012, 02:39 AM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
....the factory told me that they did not have the English version manual
Welcome to Planet 地球
If the factory that makes it does not have an English manual, it's not a safe bet that anyone else does either.
You can always translate manually, paragraph or page by page, assuming that they actually have any manual at all. Takes a while, but c'est la vie. I had to do that with the technical manual for a $2000 infra red rework station, not a $40 toy.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono