SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 03, 2012, 03:05 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
The V939 is delayed till the 20th at the very earliest...sigh...
The Walkera V2 is starting to hit the shelves though! Hope it comes in a bnf form but even if it doesn't it's only slightly more expensive than the V1's rx!
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:15 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Lost my walkera v2 ladybird just now,it's too fast.Can not tell which direction is the head and the tail,when the ladybird far from me,now only a Devo 4 TX left with me,this is my first flight of this bird,really steady,and fast,perhaps a little small for me.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:18 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Lost my walkera v2 ladybird just now,it's too fast.Can not tell which direction is the head and the tail,when the ladybird far from me,now only a Devo 4 TX left with me,this is my first flight of this bird,really steady,and fast,perhaps a little small for me.
Auch ,.. that's hurt ... how can happen you lost it ... you must have flown in a jungle .... normally in panic people put throttle to zero ... and the bird/bug will land somewhere ... it is only an issue to find it back

I almost lost my microQuad ... but thanks to the bipping sound of the idle ESC over the brushless motor, I find it again ... it was hanging on a tree ...

Also brushed motor can make bipping ... but I find only few brushed esc capable to do it.

Tchuss

e_lm_70
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:26 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Auch ,.. that's hurt ... how can happen you lost it ... you must have flown in a jungle .... normally in panic people put throttle to zero ... and the bird/bug will land somewhere ... it is only an issue to find it back

I almost lost my microQuad ... but thanks to the bipping sound of the idle ESC over the brushless motor, I find it again ... it was hanging on a tree ...

Also brushed motor can make bipping ... but I find only few brushed esc capable to do it.

Tchuss

e_lm_70
alas,The ladybird fall into the Small residential areas,there is the high wall outside,when we walk around the walls and eventually get into the residential areas,but did not see anything there,open the TX and try to connect the receiver,also did not find it.Perhaps some little boys take it away.I hope some little device assembled can fix this problem.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:27 AM
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Aaron, are you going to offer a coupon discount for the LadyBird V2 Devo 4?
flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:29 AM
Registered Addict
Bodø, Norway
Joined Mar 2007
874 Posts
Quote:
alas,The ladybird fall into the Small residential areas,there is the high wall outside,when we walk around the walls and eventually get into the residential areas,but did not see anything there,open the TX and try to connect the receiver,also did not find it.Perhaps some little boys take it away.I hope some little device assembled can fix this problem.
Is there a led with blinking when not connected to TX on the ladybird?

If so, use a relay and make a beeping speaker beep when the led doesnt have power. Like on my v911 the led on the heli will blink if it isn't connected to the TX.
Stigern is offline Find More Posts by Stigern
RCG Plus Member
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
I see you have now also the Syma X1. What can you say about it?
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Is the Syma X1 mode 2?
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:35 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Aaron, are you going to offer a coupon discount for the LadyBird V2 Devo 4?
I will send you a PM.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:39 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,704 Posts
Quote:
Just seen you are from BangGood ...

So, maybe you can give some feedback to producer ...

I never feel I need a support for orientation ... but once you start with microQuad ... not only autolevel is a must to have ... but as well some return to heading ... looking that a 3axes magnetometer is so cheap ... I think it is time for producer to think to add it ...

Funny enough ... there is not any simple module that can be put on the Rudder channel for have a sort of head lock ... maybe I should make one ... with some ATmega chip and a magnetometer chip ... nothing too complicated .. but micro size for a hand made is not really possible ...

Tchuss

e_lm_70
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Last edited by e_lm_70; Aug 03, 2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:40 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
The X1 is available in both mode 1 and 2 as far as I know
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:41 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Quote:
I see you have now also the Syma X1. What can you say about it?
The Syma X1 is out of stock now,I suggest you order it when it's in stock,if you want it. It will be in stock around the middle of this month according to the news of the Syma factory,.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:42 AM
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Now I donīt know if buy the ladybird V2 Devo 4 or wait for the Syma X1.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 05:05 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
Quote:
Now I donīt know if buy the ladybird V2 Devo 4 or wait for the Syma X1.
One vote for the V2, even though I haven't flown the Syma X1 yet...I've had plenty of experience with the Ladybird V1. The flight software is superb and I've yet to fly anything better. Will be getting the Hoten X and the mini pet for review but I really think the Ladybird hits the sweet spot in terms of price vs. performance...and is IMO the best in it's size/price range.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 03, 2012, 07:53 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
I have flew the u816 yesterday and found out the stock tx have a flip button actually auto flip the quad with just a push of the button It will flip nice and tight automatically and seems to me kinda disappointed as I can't do any manual flip This take out the fun of flipping on my own...
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly