Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by resonatortune, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 02:14 AM
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
United States, WA, University Place
Joined Jul 2012
221 Posts
Discussion
My R/C History.

Iv'e been making friends and posting more on this website so i'm just gonna put up my R/C experience up to date!

Way back my dad got a foam 3ch trainer because he used to fly nitro balsa 3 channel planes before I was born. I watched him fly it over and over again and was fascinated and wanted to give it a try but didn't want to crash his plane.

For my next birthday he got me some old version of Realflight simulator. I practiced for countless hours and was just looking into a cheap trainer when my dad got a BNF ultramicro Parkzone P-51 and a DX6i. This was going to be my dad's first 4 channel with no simulator training at all (bad mistake). After crashing it many times and denting up the body while he was learning I asked "Can i try?" so he jammed the controller in my hands and was ready to hand launch it for me. Luckily it was a super calm day so it was exactly like the simulator and i flew it perfectly until the battery ran out even with some lame 3d maneuvers. My dad said i had a gift that i got from him ahahaha sure dad

That was when i got bitten by the bug haha. I started selling old random toys on ebay and to my friends to buy more parkzone micros. I got an original sukhoi, a cessna 210 centurion, a 4 site, a slow stick, a cap 580 foamy, and a couple others. The only problem was i needed to have my dad or someone drive me to the field and that got old eventually so i recently turned to cars to feed my addiction.

I now own a Slayer Pro 4x4 and a 2wd Slash VXL. I will take some pics of my planes if someone requests but im going to edit in some pics of my cars soon
resonatortune is offline Find More Posts by resonatortune
Last edited by resonatortune; Jul 30, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 03:02 AM
Romans 8:28
California
Joined Mar 2010
388 Posts
Nice rides! The slash might be my next.
peacekeeper94 is offline Find More Posts by peacekeeper94
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DHK Wolf
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:52 AM
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
United States, WA, University Place
Joined Jul 2012
221 Posts
Thanks man I have put many upgrades on it since then and I love it. Haven't had one problem and I bash it hard
resonatortune is offline Find More Posts by resonatortune