HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 29, 2012, 06:39 PM
Joined Jun 2012
132 Posts
Cool
NEW large scale jet - pre orders needed!!

Hi pilots,

I am looking at manufacturing this large scale custom EDF a type of F4, BAE hybrid which I have called the XUAF.

It is not just a foamie, but a composite aircraft using a special foam and carbon style skin (not carbon, a custom mix). This one is just a prototype, but we have formed others using our custom fabrication which from all our testing would easily be the strongest on the market!

Long story short we need 50k to create the moulds for manufacture

All I need is pilots who would be interested to test the waters weather we proceed to making this available to the public

I will upload details soon, plus the flights (waiting on weather).

For now, here is what it looks like!
Ridgehogs is offline Find More Posts by Ridgehogs
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 04, 2012, 07:26 PM
Michigan
Joined Jun 2005
620 Posts
Very Cool!

Love this design! The F4 and BAE have always been favorites so you would think it would sell very well. I would personally buy one if available as from your video it appears to fly like its on rails.

Keep up the good work and look forward to more vids!

Dennis
DForbes is offline Find More Posts by DForbes